Building/Ship Novakid Village

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Igitur, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Igitur

Igitur Tentacle Wrangler

With all the recent updates lately ive been chewing my fingernails and shaking uncontrollably waiting for a update with Novakid villages, or even just Novakids in-game, or atleast Novakid dungeon with cool stuff I could steal-
    Okaaaay getting ahead of myself. Take your time, devs.
    5gYCiWd(01).jpg
    gQ3ATQB(02).jpg
    While im waiting i'll just pull out my pixels and get building, theres only one type of Novakid tenant with the Colony Deeds so they ended up looking pretty similar, but other then that I think it was an alright build! I figured novakids would live on asteroids, cuz to star people oxygen is overrated and for the fleshy creatures pffffft...
    n08emzX(03).jpg

Inn-thingie below:
    where travelers from all across the galaxy would stay in. (Cough, in reality they were spawned in with ColonyDeeds and are never leaving these asteroids but it helps to have an imagination y'know?)

73FagCx(04).jpg

5zENDkf(04).jpg

Main building that no NPCs could get to because im bad at planning and forgot they couldnt use sky rails. But who cares when I can still ride in style \o/. (Not entirely sure how to take a "Long" screenshot showing the whole village in one picture)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    The Squid, Faeryheart, JJ- and 4 others like this.
  2. EwNahCio

EwNahCio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very nice! I didn't know asteroid houses could look so cool!

3. Midoss

Midoss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i found a human village on undergraund but i killed every body :nurukappa:

4. BackwardCap

BackwardCap Master Chief

I was hoping Novakid villages would be on gas planets and have devs allow us to "land" or disembark on them.

floranhungry likes this.
  5. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Not bad! Though the stone in the houses looks a little bit too random, like it doesn't belong there :p

Igitur likes this.
  6. Igitur

Igitur Tentacle Wrangler

Yeaaah I ran out of materials >.<

Faeryheart likes this.