1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Novakid+ Respawn for Unstable/Starbound 1.0 [7-19-16]

Replaces the Novakid's human respawn in the one from Novakid+

1. Ninjatre

Ninjatre Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ninjatre submitted a new mod:

Novakid+ Respawn for Unstable/Starbound 1.0 - Replaces the Novakid's human respawn in the one from Novakid+

Read more about this mod...

2. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Did you manage to contact @Bietol and get permission?

3. Ninjatre

This is an update of a mod I had previously released, and I believe in the discussions of the older version's page Bietol said he was okay with it. I'll doublecheck with him, just in case, though.

EDIT: Bietol hasn't been on since October, so I don't think I'll be getting an answer

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I've checked your old mod thread, as well as the Novakid+ and Novaskin mod threads and found no such post by Bietol.

5. Ninjatre

Alright, thought I saw him post something about it. Anways, if he wants this removed, he can just ask

6. Mackinz

Unfortunately, that's just not how mod permissions work. You need to contact Bietol first before you distribute any of his/her assets without permission.

7. DalisGura

DalisGura Void-Bound Voyager

Ninjatre: I got an easier idea. Depending on how the animations are made, I could make you a custom one. Message me if you are curious. I do agree that we need to change the NovaKid spawn

8. lykybloodpaw

lykybloodpaw Void-Bound Voyager

just thought i would mention this does not seem to be working

9. DalisGura

DalisGura Void-Bound Voyager

Also this mod is kind unneeded. Nova kids have a really nice rescan animation now as of the 1.0 Liftoff

10. Mackinz

As I said before, this mod should not have been posted without Bietols permission first. However, time for good news - Bietol is active again. He approved two of my requests to use his mods in my mod pack today. So, you should ask him for permission ASAP.

11. Ninjatre

Mostly likely due to the release of 1.0

I'll be sure to ask him

12. ReinaO3O

ReinaO3O Phantasmal Quasar

Is it alright if you could find the time to add in the retextures from Novaskin? That would be lovely, really.

13. Ninjatre

Alright, Bietol has given me permission to keep this up.