NPC Novakid colonys

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Tanneries, May 12, 2016.

?

Should they add Novakid Colony's

1. Yea there better be :D

26 vote(s)
    96.3%
  2. No Novakids are stupid >:(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't care I just say no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Potato

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tanneries

Tanneries Space Hobo

(In school right now so its not going to be very long)

Every race so far has a sort of village or colony (hylotl which are consign out in the 1.0 update!) but nothing on Novakid yet, it would be very interesting to see the western towns where these space Cowboys live, maybe the npcs duel while u are there, or there is a bar where you can buy whisky or sasperilla ( or whatever they would drink at that time ) I've tried to make a colony of Novakid before and could never get one which was very upsetting, they are my favorite race so far along l with many people (I hope). Quests could be duels with bandits or stopping a bank robbery, the only problem is that Novakid really don't have a mouth (I think) so how are u going to talk to them and understand what your mission would be, I don't even think they have eyes. Just a brand on their face.

(With all respect to the developers I'm not telling you how to run your game just asking that there be a little more added to this universe with npc Novakids, they have been kinda overlooked village(colony) wise)

2. Dead_Orbit1337

Dead_Orbit1337 Orbital Explorer

i feel the novakid should be expanded upon maybe like some lore codex books or an npc in the outpost giving little tidbits about themselves... i mean im no professional but that would be at least an hour of game play that you could use for novakid... just a thought Chucklefish i hope you do something with them!:nurutease:

3. dareddevil7

dareddevil7 Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't think novakids would have colonies, i think the closest thing would be a few camping out in their crashed ship