NovaClan - Novakids only!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by cupid, Jul 14, 2015.

1. cupid

cupid Master Chief

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Welcome, all y'all space cowpokes, to NovaClan! This is a clan exclusively for the newest Starbound race, the Novakids! Our goal is to build a community of friendly Novakids who can get along and enjoy playing Starbound together. We're looking for a group of people who are active in playing Starbound, interested in working with others, and ready to make new friends! Once accepted into the clan, you will be added on steam by me, Cupid, and placed in the Novakid steam group.

If interest is shown, an RP thread will be posted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Follow the forum rules
    • Must play on the server as a Novakid character!
    • Be polite, kind, and accepting!
    • Active participation in the clan at least once a month!
    • No racism/sexism/homophobia/etc.
    • PG-13-ish please!
    • No theft, cheating, or /admin

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Admins:
    • Cupid
    Members:
    • Flogenos
    • BlueBlockDude

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Name:
    Time Zone:
    Steam Name:
    A little about yourself:
    Interested in RP?:

Feel free to message your application to me if you are uncomfortable posting it publicly. Let's get going!​

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. BlueBlockDude

BlueBlockDude Space Penguin Leader

Name: Ethan
    Pronouns: He, his, him
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
    Steam Name: Bluebub1
    A little about yourself: I am a male human being, Starbound is one of my favorite games at the time.
    Interested in RP?: OF COURSE

3. Shaman_Z

Shaman_Z Intergalactic Tourist

Name: [CLASSIFIED]... till acepted
    Pronouns: he, him, himself.... y is this here
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Steam Name: OPTIC autumn
    A little about yourself: i am person
    Interested in RP?: kinda
    ps: my steam is a floran cuz floran was my first but nova is fav

4. flogenos

flogenos Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Gunnar
    Pronouns: He, Him, His
    wow that's neat that you ask that. A+
    Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US)
    Steam Name: flogenos
    A little about yourself:
    Alright, so I'm Gunnar. I'm currently pursuing a choral music education degree at the University of Minnesota, Morris, but in the summer I work at a little pizza place. I like to try to be as helpful as I can most of the time. In most games, I like building large scale constructions, but in Starbound I really love the exploration more than the building. I used to be very active on a minecraft server and was the resident building/redstone guru, but in the last few months I've been absorbed into smaller indy games. I've never played on a starbound server before, and I'm not entirely sure how it works. I think this would be fun to try, though.
    Interested in RP?: I have been in plays since I was 5, I'm big in improv, and I love DnD. So yes, I'm interested. At the same time, RP takes a LOT of time and effort, and right now I'm kind of feeling laid back with just about everything. So yes, that is a road I'd love to go down, but in the future.

novakidz rule

5. cupid

cupid Master Chief

6. Mewbone

Mewbone Phantasmal Quasar

Name: Emil
    Pronouns: He, Him, His... what?
    Time Zone: Central Europe (UTC +01:00)
    Steam Name: rayman1220 (Anime profile picture, the Swedish guy)
    A little about yourself: I recently started collage in Natrual Reasources, where I work at our local Zoo 2 times a week with a variety of different exotic animals (Like Lemurs and Meerkats). I've been gaming for as long as I can remember, starting out playing my fathers old floppy disk games in the basement. My favorite games have always been sandbox ones like Minecraft, Terraria and Starbound. I also enjoy multiplayer games, with some of my favorites being Payday 2, Chivarly and Dirty Bomb. I also have a massive passion for movies, mostly action/comedy ones, and pretty much every single Marvel movie. Other than that I'm looking for an experience where I can just generally have a relaxing time from when I come home from school, just talking to people and making friends.
    Interested in RP?: Hm.. this is a hard one. I've never done roleplay, but I'm fairly good at taking on different characters, at least that's what my mate tells me. So I would say yes, I would be interested in at least learning what it's all about.

7. Froris

Froris Mop

Name: Fiz
    Pronouns: He, Him, His,
    Steam Name: Fiz
    A little about yourself: I am male 16 year old and enjoy playing video games.
    Interested in RP?: yes!

8. cupid

cupid Master Chief

@Froris accepted, but I couldn't find you on steam, there's hundreds of users named fiz! :eek:

@BlueBlockDude I couldn't find you on steam either.

You're both welcome to send me a request instead, my username is sadsturbating.

9. Nyroc

Nyroc Void-Bound Voyager

Pronouns: He, Him, His
    Steam Name: RuneFlare
    A little about yourself: I've been playin games since I was 4 was born in Canada and moved to the US just 6 months ago to be with my family
    Interested in RP?: Of course

10. bblaire

bblaire Aquatic Astronaut

Name: Blaire
    Pronouns: She,Her, Hers
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time Zone
    Steam Name: blaire_bear
    A little about yourself: I have one cat named Skittles and two dogs, Skipper and Zeke. I'm into cross country and love to draw but reading is the real hobby in m life. I occasionally go on gaming binges, mainly rpgs or indie games. I play the clarinet but hate it and live in the U.S.
    Interested in RP?: Yeah totally, I'd love to!