Notice: Support E-mails

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Tuure

Tuure Master Chief

still nothing ;(

2. Tuure

Tuure Master Chief

but thanks :D

3. Razuvious

Razuvious Orbital Explorer

Are keys still being passed out because I never got mine. I bought the Pixel Tier and still have the e-mail to prove it.

Edit: Just got it right after posting this.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  4. Jukka Wolf

Jukka Wolf Master Chief

have you tried checking from Starbounds options? theres a checkbox wich says "fullscreen" under the "show speech bubles" checkbox.

5. WoenZu

WoenZu Yeah, You!

Hellooo!
    Dear Chucklefish! Where are the key? I have already sent e-mail! Pleaseee! :cry:

6. gabrielhv22

gabrielhv22 Void-Bound Voyager

I tried their support all it said was use the key resender

7. Tuure

Tuure Master Chief

yes i check..... but it still nothing

8. Masterinthomas

Masterinthomas Aquatic Astronaut

Thats my laptop i wont be geting back in a few days!

9. Masterinthomas

Thanks alot starbound for cheating people out of your money and not even send them what they bought. Even when i sent in a email i didnt get a reply. Dont you guys see i have a badge? And the email i used to make this account is the same i am send emails with! Never seen anything like this, cheating people out of there money after they have waited 9 morths for this freaking game to come out

10. LaVulpe98

LaVulpe98 Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah this is some serious bullshit! I put in my money ahead of time out of trust for a good game, but now they have failed miserably as many of us can't play it.

11. Kongwars

Kongwars Yeah, You!

12. Hedningen

Hedningen Void-Bound Voyager

I think people need to calm down, its a beta and there is always issues in the beginning. I've been playing for around 18 hours since launch and Havent found very many glitches, the game only Crashed once and that was when i died and i tried to save and close in order to save pixels... (Didnt work)

13. Backstor

Backstor Space Hobo

And now again for everyone.

YOU WONT GET ANY EMAILWITH ANY KEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youhave to go to the humble bundle page, and let humble resend the keys you bought, there will be an Starbound key with this.

THE KEY COMES WITH HUMBLE BUNDLE NOT WTHMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowfalcon likes this.
  14. rykerjay

rykerjay Void-Bound Voyager

i went there got the resender (may or maynot be the right one. i dont know how it works reald so citation needed) an email was sent saying i had no keys even though i pre-orderd the game then i looked up the game itself and gave me NO help

15. Masterinthomas

You know what, skip starbound, You people are terrible for what you did to me, I buy your game dont get anything in my email, and when i send you a email about what happened, and all the info you need, I dont get anything back? Your just a waste of time