Modding Help not sure if this is the place but meh i need help with modding

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by ArWAVTheyGamer, Jan 15, 2019.

?

should i delete my character? [only will be accepted if no one helps with my problem]

1. yes [read question]

50.0%
  2. no [read question]

50.0%
  3. maybe/i dont wanna interfere/anser

50.0%
  4. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. heres some help [paste a link or say something helpful to my link can be a download to spawner mod

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ArWAVTheyGamer

ArWAVTheyGamer Orbital Explorer

im playying starbound with a few mods yet i got on a "gas ball" planet and got a error sayying that "theres no effect named "gas" in the game" its crashing me and i cant warp out since its to fast, and im WAY to far in to delete my game can anyone help with ways to fix it?, without deleting my mods or my character?, and can someone PLEASE give me a dirrect download link to a item spawner as i cant spawn in any items, and i dont want a link from github or anything like that, as when i get stuff from that it NEVER works not even scripts for roblox!. thanks in advance if you can help meh here xD bai and have a great day. =]

as it says in title i dont know if this is the right place but meh i cant find the help section cause im blind as a banana =p

anyways my mods are "avestakeeverythingpak' "extended story" "1.52.4i" "IF.7z" "improvedswimphysics0.pak" "[duplicate mod of mod behind it]" "instant_crafting.pak" "lucrative refinery.pak" "rl_armsshipments.pak" "objecttimeleft" "gardenbot2" "FU tree crops" "frackinuniverse" "conbinable augments V2" thats all my mods and also not all mods are completly right with the capital letters

also sorry if my spelling is a bit bad due to errors as i said sorry xD

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2019
  2. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

Check your log file. Its called starbound (no numbers)
    Starbound/storage
    You can paste it here using pastebin.com

3. ArWAVTheyGamer

ArWAVTheyGamer Orbital Explorer

my game [due to the fact that im poor] is cracked sadly yet the game is good but anyways due to it being cracked it dont have a normal system..... anyways in a bit more detail it said "no effect "poisongas" found" and thats the error also i found a item spawner mod so i dont need that one anymore... thanks in advance tho bai xD