1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue (not Beta version) Solarion Chronicles Event: Can Only Select the First Choice.

Discussion in 'Support' started by GBDetective, Jul 11, 2018.

1. GBDetective

GBDetective Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I'm playing the current release and not the beta version of Stardew Valley, and I'm having a problem with Sebastian's 6 Heart Event.

The bug only happens if I choose the Wizard class and not the Healer or Warrior options. The problem starts when the perspective switches to choose your own adventure section.

When asked if the player would like to storm the front door or sneak around the back, I am unable to choose or select/highlight the second option. The first option is permanently highlighted, and if I mouseover the second option, not only does it not highlight, but the game begin making this "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound until I move the cursor away. If I click anywhere on the screen with the controller or mouse, it always proceeds as if I had picked the first option.

This behavior continues with all subsequent choices in the adventure. Fight the skeleton is permanently highlighted, and it is impossible to choose the second option to run away, etc. Any sort of hovering over the second choices causes the game to make that "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" noise. None of this occurs if the player chose to be the Healer or Warrior instead.

I've removed my mods, verified game files with Steam, and tried it with both a controller and a mouse.

Thank you for your time.