1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Nostalgic Greenery 1.3-1.02

Everything that's lush, and a little occult stuff too >.>

1. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Get well soon! Health come first tho. Or maybe you can start training your feet to type. :3

2. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

@Iroaseta xD dont tempt me, maybe I will actually do that if things go bad :p

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  3. Charlatan

For those who enjoy my mod and wished for the future updates, some explanation.
    About two years back, my right arm dislodged badly, breaking off the tip of the shoulderblade bone above. It in turn dislodges again from every wrong movement, and let me tell you its not like in the movies - its painful AF.

Playing turn-based games or any that can be paused is fine, but modding while typing one-handed isn't fun at all.
    Surgery is planned though, and once it's fine I'll gladly cater to the requests I received from ya fellas on Steam :lickitung:

4. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

Ouch, that sound painful. I hope the surgery goes well! I’m especially looking forward to the Floromorph 7000000.

5. Charlatan

ill make it, well its already there in the WIP mod xD but im not satisfied with it yet, about 10 new plants arent enough for me :p it should be at least 20

6. RainbowHannah

RainbowHannah Void-Bound Voyager

Most things are working in 1.4. Emitters aren't quite so lucky. I'll be fixing these for our server, let me know if you want the fixes sent to you when I'm done so you don't have to fix them yourself, Charlatan

Charlatan likes this.
  7. Charlatan

huh? Emitters broke in 1.4? Woah thanks for the heads up RainbowHannah! I will be glad for any advice. I should have expected this.

The thing is, since a while already, im typing one-handed here, also one of the reasons for no updates, my right arm has issues, I'll spare you the details, but I might get surgery this autumn. Then I can throw out updates again like candy ! Wait....

8. RainbowHannah

Yeah, I did read up. I meant that I'd give you the changed files so you don't have to type anything to fix it, just drag and drop.
    Honestly it looks like particles just aren't being found; maybe they changed the names/locations? Either way it's probably not hard, once I get around to it.

Charlatan likes this.
  9. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

I'm so sorry about your shoulder, Charlatan--that sounds terrible! My shoulder used to semi-dislocate occasionally, but not a real dislocation, and it still just put me in the fetal position. I can't even imagine. I hope the surgery goes well and that you can get all fixed up.

I love this mod, so I'll be eagerly awaiting the fix from someone who can type safely with two hands. :-D

10. Charlatan

Huh, thank you qualiyah! I will totally update this mod for ya people ^^ once my right arm is okay again, there is much I want to add to the mod

qualiyah likes this.
  11. Vanillapao

Vanillapao Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! Just to let you know that the download link is broken D:

12. Charlatan

Yes, sorry, the personal hosting is broken for a while, my old provider screwed me over :( I will update things as soon as my domain charlatan.at is fully available again, until then you should be able to get my mod from here ^^

13. Charlatan

Please be patient, I will fix things, tho they made me pay for their services for another year when I asked to switch to a better provider.... delaying the payment until just beyond the limit but also cancelling their services. thats humanity for you I guess.

Central European people, DO NOT TRUST NITRADO.,

14. RainbowHannah

If you paid via credit card or bank, you may be able to dispute the last payment for your money back. Contact your bank to see if it is possible. It isn't a lawsuit and you don't pay to have it happen.

15. Charlatan

Thanks for the hint, @RainbowHannah ! It was only the domain cost tho, which is just 10 bucks, I really dont care about that, but after having been a loyal customer in many of their services that treatment was a pure dick move.

My non-forum upload of NG will sadly be unavailable until I had the time and health to set up and buy a new webspace service >_<

As for NG overall, its improving! At least a little, I had some really bad pulls and some falls and my shoulder endured it. Typing for prolonged times still makes it ache dangerously tho, but no dislodges eventho it was strained badly a few times.
    I can play simple games without keeping the mouse floating sideways over my lap along with the splinted arm now, hopefully it continues so I can type normally again, or paint, I begin to miss NG and I feel like I let you fellas down by not continuing at least the near future things I mentioned !

16. Charlatan

Hello everyone!

Sorry it took so damn long, but my old webspace and website provider was messing around, and I finally got to subscribe toa new one, tho atm it seems some images like those in my signature didn't update yet.
    The links, however, to the mod and my modding tutorial already work.

I'll need to ch eck what changed that the images partially don't work, tomorrow.

17. Kilala

Kilala Big Damn Hero

The FU depentent version is no longer working with FU it needs updating

18. Caploaf

Caploaf Void-Bound Voyager

the link appears to not be workin for some reason