1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Nostalgic Greenery 1.3-1.02

Everything that's lush, and a little occult stuff too >.>

1. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

Looks great!

Charlatan likes this.
  2. DSF66

DSF66 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A little contribution from me - removed black borders from placeable snacks (also centered them a bit in some cases).
    Take it or leave it :)
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21509123/NoBlackBorderSnacks.rar

It's just those borders felt extremely off to me (and could be mistaken for dropped items), so a few seconds in Photoshop fixed that.

3. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Oi, that looks arguably better without the borders indeed - thanks! I think I'll add it with the next update :up:

4. DSF66

DSF66 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You are welcome :)
    Keep up the good work!

Charlatan likes this.
  5. Charlatan

bk3k and Iroaseta like this.
  6. Charlatan

Charlatan updated Nostalgic Greenery with a new update entry:

[Bugfix]

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Charlatan

[Content Update]

KateisLost likes this.
  8. Charlatan

So the Floromorph is finally taking proper shape.

> Up to now there are 10 different new plants. all of which are plants which existed on Earth but can't be found in the universe.
    > Each of them is *slightly* more efficient than those you can find in the wilderness, meaning, a higher chance of additional crops.
    > Trees take much longer to grow than normal crops, but have a higher yield (Apple Trees often drop 2 apples, sometimes 3)
    > Just like vanilla plants, harvesting/farming is not supposed to be simple or for free, the process is quite long (20s) and the combinations are hidden until you first successfully make one (see the list to the left)
    > For those who don't wanna experiment, a shortcut to the possible combinations will be given.

> Once discovered, splicing a known seed will only take 1-2 seconds.
    > The machine can process whole stacks at once, using up as much of the 2 inputs as it can, leaving any extras inside to prevent wasting items.

[​IMG]

Dragonclaw and KateisLost like this.
  9. Charlatan

[Content Update]

10. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

does it conflict with more starbound scenery and critters??

11. Charlatan

[Content Update]

12. Charlatan

13. Charlatan

Here's the final GUI for the Floromorph.
    It has been thoroughly error-tested, and there are already 10 recipes for new vegetables and fruits, but a bunch of work is still left !

The Blue Lights in the GUI show the crafting process. Only the first time takes quite long, then the new crop can be spliced quickly.

[​IMG]

KateisLost likes this.
  14. UnknownLurker

UnknownLurker Void-Bound Voyager

So this post contains a lot of stupidity on my part, be warned.

So I installed this mod and put the wrong file into my mod folder(I put the vanilla folder while I had Frackin Universe). I played fine for a few hours, checking out the detail objects. However I eventually went into my lab and noticed that some parts were replaced with new ones so I checked my mod folder and fixed the mistake. However this didn't fix the lab, and this mistake seemed to have eaten the crafting recipes of the original items i.e I could no longer craft a Matter Assembler and other things. The original items still exist since they were still in the Science Outpost. Normally I would be okay with these circumstances but the new items, which seem to be meant to replace the original machines anyway, don't seem to realize that I already unlocked many recipes and didn't allow me to craft those items.

TL;DR: I made a mistake that made several original Fracking Universe(Vanilla FU?) crafting stations uncraftable, and the new crafting stations don't show all the FU recipes I unlocked already and show only the most basic recipes. How do I fix this without admin commanding in the original stations? I already tried to uninstall the Nostalgic Greenery mod, but the new stations are still there.

P.S: Still love this mod

15. Charlatan

This shouldn't cause any problems, IF it is caused by NG and you suddenly cannot craft certain things anymore, at worst I may have made a typo in the recipes - once fixed, your own recipes will simply return to normal.

I will need the starbound.log (or starbound_server.log) and/or screenshots of the "some parts were replaced with new ones", because:

=> NG only uses it's own crafting stations and does not touch those from Vanilla or FU
    => If you removed NG and the new stations are still there, it is definitely something else - NG is made so that removing it will do nothing bad except littering you with "Perfectly Generic Item"s

With the log, I can check if a 3rd mod is interfering here.

Glad that you enjoy it :nuruevil:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  16. UnknownLurker

upload_2017-2-3_17-13-1.png

Here is the main problem
    4 crafting stations were replaced
    The List is:
    Matter Assembler ---> Machining Table
    Chemical Lab---> Alchemy Table
    Armory---> Armorworks
    upgrade table --> Tinkerer Table

The original Stations still appear in the Science Outpost upload_2017-2-3_17-23-52.png
    But the old stations are no longer craftable at the matter Assembler upload_2017-2-3_17-25-32.png

P.S: Don't judge my badly made ship, I made it to carry me to late-game before I made it look good.
    P.P.S: Yes I checked to see if another mod was interfering but it doesn't look like it.
    P.P.P.S: that arcade system in the third screenshot it almost perfect.

Attached Files:

17. Charlatan

I see - I'll need the log please.

The mod doesn't contain anything that could do this - but to be sure, I discarded all my mods, subscribed to the newest FU and subscribed to my NG Vanilla version - then loaded up my own main savegame.
    My lab is perfectly intact and everything can be crafted normally, using the latest starbound, latest FU and the same vanilla version you use. So there must be a third influence messing around with either FU or NG.

18. UnknownLurker

I have 5 log files which have numbered endings.
    upload_2017-2-3_20-31-2.png
    These endings make the upload-a-file function on this website not recognized as a .log file so I tried to copy and rename the copies but if I remove the .1 extension it automatically removes the .log ending as well, creating a text document. Is this normal, and if yes how do I send the .log files? Should I send you the text documents that are created by removing the extensions?

Sorry, I'm a little new at this forum

Attached Files:

19. Charlatan

No problem, not your fault.
    The 5 files are basically "backups" - when you play the game, it will write the log into starbound.log first.
    When you start the game again later, it will rename starbound.log to starbound.log.1 and make a new starbound.log.
    In simpler words, the log 1-5 there are the previous 5 times you played the game, while starbound.log is your latest session.

The ending doesn't matter, as long as you dont change the files themselves, a text editor *will* properly read them no matter what extension you write at the end.

Do you have any webspace, or access to dropbox or the quite useful program "puush" ?
    The latter allows you to quickly upload small files.

Otherwise you can send them to me per email Charlatan@live.at

Yes. It seems in your windows folder settings, the option to hide common file extensions is active. So windows shows you ".log.1" because it doesn't recognize it. Just ".log" however is quite common, so it hides that extension.
    Anyway for text documents it doesn't matter whatever extension they have.

I basically only need your "starbound" text document in that picture - if you really wanna be sure, feel free to also send starbound.log.1 or the whole lot of 'em.

20. UnknownLurker

I will send all six just in case.

P.S: Also do you have any suggestions for online courses in coding for HTML and/or C++? My school doesn't teach those.

Also thanks for being so patient.

Attached Files: