Digital NoiseHERO's ART

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by NoiseHERO, Mar 20, 2014.

1. NoiseHERO

NoiseHERO Title Not Found

UPDATE WHAT?

2 YEARTS LATER WHAT?

Bump + Commission guidelines

[​IMG]

Been addicted to this game for past couple months, so may as well drop some fanart on it.

Will just post some things related to my Starbound experiences/characters.

I'll probably make an off-topic thread for my non-starbound related art. (which there is way more of to share at the moment.)

Here's my hero, CAPTAIN COMMANDER PRINCE ROCK EASTWOOD!

(I like fighting with bombs... until I blow up my living room by clicking my mouse on accident.)

[​IMG]
    edit: Forgot to show original
    [​IMG]

For now I won't be taking anymore requests... But keep a look out if you requested something before 4/2/2014

Update: with my latest art of Rock. <_>
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. RadishRanger

RadishRanger Void-Bound Voyager

Adorable! Love your linework~

3. NoiseHERO

Thanks! (this is how I do linework when I don't feel like spending 20 hours on something.)

4. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Wow, great work! I'd like to make a request, then:
    My character is a male human, and the supreme commander of the USCM navy. I'd like for him to wear armor like this, but jet black, with the viewport glowing electric blue as well as electric blue lights and other secondary color areas where they look nice. I'd also like for him to be holding a rifle like this, slung over his right shoulder, with his helmet off and in his left hand, with him standing in a heroic pose. Also, he has ocean blue eyes.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Master_Chief_in_Halo_4.png - Armor
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. RadishRanger

RadishRanger Void-Bound Voyager

I think what makes it is how the sketch lines show the form of the bombs~

6. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

Very cool =)

7. Xyrov

Xyrov Tentacle Wrangler

^^Indeed^^

I like your works, you should do more of them!
    (the right foot looks funny)

8. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

9. NoiseHERO

Oops didn't see your link to the armor reference so used mass effect influence + lazy imagination <_<;;;

[​IMG]

I also went for manly rambo approach cause hard to tell what your hair would look like outside game, but it looks curly/wavy <_<;;;;

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

After next guy still willing to do a couple more.

10. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

Pretty epic, I'm sure Haek is going to like it =)

11. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Holy god that's good.

12. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

No problem, still looks pretty boss :D

13. NoiseHERO

Tiranoi, Hebephryo and Moon Star like this.
  14. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHGOHYOHMYGODSH!@!!!!!!!!! Thank you I love it! ^^

15. NoiseHERO

I'm glad you like love it!

Yzzey and Moon Star like this.
  16. The Furreonist

The Furreonist Pangalactic Porcupine

I really like your works.
    Could you do my glitch?
    [​IMG]
    Please X3

17. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

This looks amazing! could I request my floran? He's wearing full Tier 10 synthesiser armor, with his two impervium vines.
    afawf.png

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  18. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

Here is my assorted selection of characters for a story in progress if your still taking requests. Pick any of them. [​IMG]
    Crew of the Helios 5 Exploration Cruiser
    Lars: A rebellious Floran adopted by a human couple in Nova City, expert in hand-to-hand combat and reverse engineering (a tinkerer of sorts), believes excessive violence is an option that can solve any problem, ship security officer

Sid Copperbot: Wise old Glitch outcast with a gruff demeanor, occasionally found whistling a tune or two while working, usually carries around a large gravity wrench, ship mechanic

Lora Klein: Apex that escaped the Miniknog's scientific VEG experiments, excels at hand-to-hand combat and apex weaponry, has a serious straightforward personality, ship science officer

John Eldritch: Nova City's ace detective, former USCM sergeant with a bit of PTSD, wields a single high energy pistol, ship captain

Hiroko Miyamoto: Not actually apart of the ships crew but opts in to look after Aika, a Hylotl missionary that excels at sword combat, wields a masamune, currently ships medic

Aika Ayomi: A young music loving Avali that was separated from his former crew through a series of disastrous events, follows Hiroko's mission for peace, trained by Hiroko in using myriad of melee weapons, ships navigator and pilot, can usually be found wearing headphones

Adam05PL, Yzzey and Hawk Novablast like this.
  19. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

Moar awesome fanarts heh, this is why I love this forum...
    I love your art, keep it up
    (I'll have a request soon, when I'll get my hardrive on)

20. LGN | Shadow

LGN | Shadow Space Spelunker

Having this drawn would meen the world and more. Ignor the backgound and what they are standing on, just the 2 of them together or with a nice drawn backgound would be amazing. Due to a busy lifestyle and a terrible memory, if someone does drawn this, could u please email it to me just incase :rofl: xoxoxox legiongamingteam@gmail.com

[​IMG]

Attached Files: