1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

No Way To Get Garden Pot

Discussion in 'Support' started by jennjrome, Aug 10, 2018.

1. jennjrome

jennjrome Tentacle Wrangler

Hello! Sorry about having to post, will delete if asked.

I've had the greenhouse for over six in game years, and now with v1.3 I haven't gotten the garden pot cutscene. Back in beta I got it, but my entire save was corrupted and it had to be fixed by someone on here. Still have no clue what happened with that. I believe the file linked is the correct one.

Garden pots are the last crafting item I need for the craft master achievement. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

I reset the eventID for the garden pot scene. So, you'll re-experience that. But, I noticed upon testing that you had another issue where your save wouldn't even load. The error logs pointed to some broken data for some of the Green Slimes. After fixing that as well; the save loads & the event shows up.

Attached Files:

• jennjrome

jennjrome Tentacle Wrangler

I messed up, I gave you a saved file from a few in-game years ago! My bad, I linked the correct one, which is Year 9. Thank you so much for helping

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Ah, no prob! Here's a fixed one.

Attached Files:

ManaUser likes this.