1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue No sound on start

Discussion in 'Support' started by MEESTERBANANA, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Sedgehun

Sedgehun Space Hobo

Hey there. I, too, am struggling with this problem for 2 days - without sound, its not the same, so I cannot even play, despite how much I love it.
    I have Sonic Studio 3, and I turned it off, yet no changes.
    I looked through this entire conversation and even checked my logs, seems like its the same as theirs, and I, too, use Realtek High Definition Audio (headsets aswell)
    Also tried to uninstall and reinstall.. no changes

I have Windows 10 - and I have no webcams - and no Microphones on this headset (I also tried it with my other headset with a microphone, no changes.)

This only affects Wargroove, no other game in Steam is having this issue..
    I would REALLY appreciate the help, I have a tournament I need to be at, and its almost impossible without sound!

Thank you!

• makoto69

makoto69 Mop

maybe is late, but i have this problem recently, about June 2020, new games or games update work fine just sound don’t work, and some related answers say the drivers, after do everything, nothing seems to work, so i have an idea check "Unyielding_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.AudioModule.dll” in the game and figure out, if a change the file for older o new version, so i download unity hub installer and replace original "UnityEngine.AudioModule.dll" for the one in the folder "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.3f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport\Variations\mono\Managed" and now works perfect. i hope this work for you.