1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue No Recycling for me

Discussion in 'Support' started by oggolfgirl, Mar 28, 2016.

1. oggolfgirl

oggolfgirl Space Hobo

I was not awarded the recycling machine for reaching level 4 fishing. I think it is because I skipped fishing level 3 &4 and went straight from level 5(I had a really good fishing day). Just frustrating.

• uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

The levels reward crafting recipes - you don't receive a recycling machine but you can now make the machine. Unless you mean you don't have the recipe which would be an important bug.

• hurrshire

hurrshire Void-Bound Voyager

• uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

The only thing I can recommend in this case is experiment with Save File Editing. I have not done this yet so I don't know what to look for. Hopefully you can reset your levels to a lower value and 're-level-up' and then reset the levels back to the initial value. Hopefully CA is aware of the issues of 'jumping the maximum' in regards to relationships and leveling.

• oggolfgirl

oggolfgirl Space Hobo

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I didn't receive the recipe to craft the machine.

• RushToward

RushToward Big Damn Hero

Try adding it manually to your save file.
            Under the <craftingRecipes> section, put <item><key><string>Recycling Machine</string></key><value><int>1</int></value></item>

Can also look like this.
            [​IMG]

uberlobster likes this.