1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue No Rain

Discussion in 'Support' started by sma, May 14, 2016.

1. sma

sma Subatomic Cosmonaut

My current playthrough is on Spring 26 Year 2 and I have not had a day of rain. Is this an issue? Can it be fixed without restarting my playthrough?

• Declension

Declension Cosmic Narwhal

Rain happens randomly, it varies through playthroughs so no point in restarting.
      You'll get rain one day, just seems like forever.

sma likes this.
      • dootsie

dootsie Void-Bound Voyager

EVER, or just in year 2?

• sma

sma Subatomic Cosmonaut

At the time, never, I was looking in the save file to see if I could edit the probability but in the end it rained in the summer of the second year.

It was really just a loooong time. It did not effect snow fall though.

• Manning

Manning Aquatic Astronaut

I've had three days of rain in a row, and I've gone an entire summer without any rain at all. It is entirely random. There is a rain totem which apparently increases the likelihood.

• sma

sma Subatomic Cosmonaut

It was early enough in the game not to have the materials for the totem, but I also looked up the stats and it increases the chances but slightly. Since I had no rain at all I thought it might be a bug.