1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

No music when day starts

Discussion in 'Support' started by BLos, Nov 21, 2018.

1. BLos

BLos Master Chief

I just played 3 days in a row (Summer 5-7) in which there was no music on the farm when the day started. If I left and came back to the farm, the music would begin as normal. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this yet.

• little_moon

little_moon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having the same issue. New day music will play the first day after loading up the game, but every day after that there is no music until I leave the farm and come back.

I thought it might have been because I have a slightly modified Wave Bank, but I swapped it out for the vanilla Wave Bank and it still happened.

EDIT: I ended up completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to see if that fixed the problem, but it did not.
      Which I guess is good in that I know that it isn't any of the mods I had installed. But I kind of wish that reinstalling had fixed it, because I've tried everything I can think of now.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
      • margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Yep. PC version 1.3.23, singleplayer, eeriliy quiet on the farm in the morning.

• akhilles320

akhilles320 Space Hobo

This is still happening on the recent patch 1.3.33. Music on the first day you log in but subsequent days do not start with music until you leave the farm or noon rolls around. Please fix, I love the music so much.

• magicfireflame

magicfireflame Yeah, You!

Same issue here.

• yamina-chan

yamina-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Has been mentioned in the Multiplayer known Issues & Fixes a few times, yeah.
              Not a gamebreaking bug but one of the most annyoing ones none the less, somehow. :rofl:'

• magicfireflame

magicfireflame Yeah, You!

This keeps happening to me in singleplayer, though.

• OnlyMarvellous

OnlyMarvellous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just thought I'd chime in to say that I've noticed this as well. Music on the farm plays the first time I load the game and start playing, but going to sleep and starting the next day won't load the seasonal music. If I leave the farm, then the seasonal music begins to play.
                  I'm currently using version 1.3.33