WIP No more Jas....

Discussion in 'Mods' started by The Grabbing Goblin, Jul 22, 2017.

1. The Grabbing Goblin

The Grabbing Goblin Tentacle Wrangler

This is a mod to change JAS from that STUPID LITTLE MEAN GIRL, to Jessica a nice and friendly girl! Just take the xnb files below and replace them. Make sure to rename each to Jas.xnb before replacing! Have fun with no JAS!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Edit: Elliott glitch now fixed, and organized the folders! Thanks to Jerev!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
      Library-Tech and HopeWasHere like this.
    • Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

Do you just change appearance and dialogue or the liked/ loved gifts aswell?
      I'd like to still use the wiki or LookUpAnything for research on gifts for her.

The Grabbing Goblin likes this.
      • The Grabbing Goblin

I changed the appearance and the dialog for the liked/loved gifts but I did not change the gifts. So you can still use the wiki! :nuruwink:

Jerev likes this.
        • Jerev

I gave her weeds just for testing purpose ;)
          Her "it's the thought that counts." line made me smile. Jessica is such a nice girl. Why did we ever had to suffer Jas attitude?

• The Grabbing Goblin

We are of the same mind mate.

Orion and Dog likes this.
            • Jerev

When I went to town, I noticed that my Elliott is now named Mark. Since I have many mods at once installed, it could be any of them. But is it possible that it is yours?
              Oh and one wish for more convenience: could you put the changed files into "Content/Characters" like folder structure? That way if someone wants to install the mod he/she would only have to copy that folder into the game directory.

• The Grabbing Goblin

Ohhhhh! Sorry! Got to change that, while I was working on my Jas mod I changed Elliott's name to mark. Also I will do that file structure thing, great idea!

• zeemoliu

zeemoliu Orbital Explorer

lol it so funny, yeah seems I'm not the only one being pissed off by this little mean girl. Also I feel Vincent is same mean also.... and rude

• The Grabbing Goblin

Yeah. I may change Vincent, but i've always hated Jas more! Glad you like it! :cathug:

zeemoliu likes this.