RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Seeing that the robot is unresponsive, he instead looks around the cabin, matching files to faces, as well as trying to pick out those marked as "unruly".

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"But? I'm all ears, if you think ones worth the time, I'll stand by you.."

Arra likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" That hulking beast, and that little child thing..."

HunterC1998 likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

"Yeah? Well... Everyone's always been saying I need to connect with technology...And the kid..Sure..That doesn't sound too bad.."

Arra likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" But lets socialize when we get to the place...I'm gonna take a nap..."

HunterC1998 likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

"Alright, I'm gonna keep watch..I'll try..I can promise that.."

Arra likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade leans back with a smile, dozing off

HunterC1998 likes this.
  8. HunterC1998

He looks at her for a moment before turning and trying to locate the child, already knowing where the machine is.

Arra likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He looks around for anyone that he would like to meet. Or anyone he knew.

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The showdown results in a bunch of disappointing hands, had you held onto your aces and eights you might have won; however the rifleman had two pairs.
    "Looks like a bad showing all around."
    "Tch, not a good sign, huh? Anyway, seems you have a handful with your 'charge'; she isn't by any chance on this train, is she?"

The attendant hands you a cardboard food box.
    ---
    @Dipdoo "Would you also like some breakfast as well?"
    "Really? Personally I think a DNI and computer are essential. I mean, you can get a wearable compy, but they're so much more efficient without the input lag of fingers. It also helps that it remembers, so I don't have to."
    The two described as having 'personality issues' where the two you saw fiddling with their revolvers. You see one of the 'infirm' ones, a black-coated gentleman with a cane, with his female associate; and several individuals from one of the 'teams' sitting around a table playing poker. Also at the table is someone you might've thought was a child at first glance, though that doesn't seem right.
    You do see someone who could be described as 'child like', who happens to be sitting at the poker table.
    You do see the robot from earlier, though it doesn't seem to be doing much. Seems you caught up with the breakfast trolley, if you happen to be hungry.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. critsarecool

Kaizen steps to the group playing poker. "Any chance I can join in?" He takes the opportunity to get a better glance at this 'child' discretely, as well as the others at the table.

12. HunterC1998

He takes another look at Jade before getting up and making his way to there and watches the game.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Huh. That probably would be helpful. It would make my cartography a bit easier..."

14. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Ramsey picks his head up, "Yes please."

15. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Alistair cautiously opens the cardboard box, peering inside.

16. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Sure is... She's over in that booth there, doodling... She may have the civility of an animal, but she's a real sweet thing once you get to know her..."
    She says, gesturing to where she sat...

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((I'm gonna kinda abstract the poker games from here on in, I don't want it to drag on for too long.))
    "Heh, feel free to do so, but don't bet anything you can't afford to lose."
    At first glance you saw a child, but with a better look, 'midget' might be a better description. You've heard stories of people living on high-g worlds having shorter statures.
    A new hand is started, this time bets are on the table. A newcomer joins the table, an individual with extensive cybernetics and a familiar logo on his coat.
    "Well, can't say I work well with children, adult or no."
    They're starting a new hand as a couple more join in.
    "I know, right? Hey look, they've got the meal cart out! How about we grab something?"
    The attendant hands you a box before heading along. Some of the mercs don't even wait to be asked before grabbing boxes off the cart.
    There's a couple waffles, sausages, margarine and syrup.

Arra likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

He stays back and keeps watching, eyeing over each person at the table.

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" That would be great! Hey, Would they have any honey ham by any chance? "

20. critsarecool

He plays reservedly, observing those around the table. 'So, what's this about babysitting? Don't think they let kids sign up.'