RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She let's down the wreckage carefully.
    "Bigger hands, better hands. Sometimes you need new ones to get things done. Anyway, let me see."
    She gets out of the suit again and carefully inspects it.
    ----
    She rifles through the rifles, looking for something that would suit her needs as a suitable replacement for what she has.

2. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

That's to be expected after a derailment. He walks through it, probing the space in front of him with the cane and looking left to right.

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

This prompts a gasp of pain, followed by a bitter curse. "F*ck you, man. I wasn't saying anything."
    With you're assailant's attention divided, it's fairly simple to step back to clear your neck from the blade, and grab for his wrist... though you can't find a handle? Seems his arm is cybernetic, and that blade is integral.
    Well, he's talking now; and he's none too happy when Lance steps on his hand.
    ---
    "Well, you just ran off; had to make sure you weren't running into trouble. Seems I wasn't crazy..."
    You feel someone grab your blade-arm, wrenching it by the wrist.
    "So long as you don't plan on doing surgery with those 'better hands'..." Gritting his teeth again, he pulls his arm out of the sleeve, or at least what remains of it. It's been crushed, and it wouldn't be surprising if the bones were pulverized as well. It'd be doubtful that this mess would be salvageable.
    ---
    You have two options, a select-fire version of the hunting gun you've been carrying, and a larger rifle, also select-fire.
    The ground is rocky dirt, and to your left and right are the other train cars, also having turned almost parallel to each other during the derailment.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  4. Jareix Cryvix

"Yeah, you're going to need a replacement... take a wad of cloth and stuff it in your mouth..."
    She gets the materials ready to do a safe amputation. Shouldn't be too bad. Numbing agent, bone saw, plenty of bandages and such to stop the bleeding, etc.
    -------
    She inspects the larger rifle, taking a look at it and hefting its weight...

5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Aden takes out his pistol and tries to either shoot off the knife or shoot off the arm. He makes sure to back up a bit so that he would have time to react to a retaliation.

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade chuckles a bit. She looks over the person that was out. Were they a raider?

Maxwell just tries to wrench his hand away....
    " Naaah....I'm the crazy one here..."

7. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He holsters his revolver and lifts his gun from under his shoe, looking it over as he keeps on his hand."Just took a shine to your gun bud, and I wasn't asking if you were saying anything, I was inclining that you want to say something...

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Yeah, I was worried about that. Damn, let's get this over with." He bites down on the cloth wad and leans back, closing his eyes.
    You've got few doses of a potent analgesic; a powered saw, think a large electric turkey knife; and bandages, of course you have them. You might also want some antiseptic at hand, this isn't the most sterile environment.
    ---
    Surprisingly, it's only mildly heavier. On the side of the receiver you see a simple 'StK 10mm' and a serial number, plus what appears to be a logo that has been scratched out.
    Your shot misses, though not by much; the bullet ricochets of the heavy exosuit. The suit's operator flinches, and shouts at you. "Oi! The f*ck, man!"
    He outfit would say so. This crowd clearly had a uniform.
    ---
    Your hand is free, than the sound of a gunshot rings your ears. Rook flinches as a bullet strikes her suit. "Oi! The f*ck, man!"
    You tug on the gun, but he holds onto it still. "Fine, you want to hear what I have to say? You go to hell!"

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

She gets out some antiseptic and whatever else is needed and proceeds with the surgery.
    "Just like when they'd smash their arm in a cave in..."
    ----
    She's still learning to read, but recognizes the 10mm. She sifts through her ammo to see how much she has.

10. HunterC1998

He shakes his head and pulls his revolver, aiming it at a rather sensitive area, "Sing a better tune or I'll send you first class without the privates.."

11. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Alistair tries to find a way out of the train, concerned about the possible ensuing raider assault.

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

You give him a dose of the analgesic, tighten a band around his arm to restrict the blood flow, and power up the saw. The harsh whine puts everyone's teeth on edge, and the sound as it cuts through flesh and bone could turn your stomach. Before long, the deed is done; you suture up the wound and bandage over it.
    ---
    You have five spare magazines for it. There aren't a lot of loose rounds, especially not for this gun.
    He looks exasperated at your comment, as he coughs up some blood. "Oh, spare me the threats. Besides, what tune do you want me to sing? Yankee Doodle Dandy?"
    You've got the doors at the ends of the car if you want to exit. The side doors and windows are either blocked, or out of reach.

13. HunterC1998

He quickly cocks the gun and lowers the barrel just enough to shoot between his legs into the ground, and makes sure to lean some more pressure on his hand, "Next one's a promise, not a threat.."

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade chuckles at Lance, shaking her head at the raider
    " We can do this easily..Oooooooooorrrr we could do things slow and painfully. "
    She chuckles lightly, looking around for a knife

Maxwell sighs, turning to the person he thought raider

" Don't shoot at my friend please. And I'm sorry. Thought you were a raider....

HunterC1998 likes this.
  15. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"ME? What about YOU? If you don't want me to shoot you, DON'T PUT A KNIFE TO MY NECK."

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You still haven't told me what you want me to sing. Throw me a bone here."
    The one thing you do find readily is one of the guard's batons.
    "You sound like you're having too much fun with this. I thought you guys were supposed to be the civilized ones; sure caught me off guard."
    ---
    Rook pulls you to the side, and steps between you and the other guy.
    The blue woman in the exosuit stands in between you and your assailant. "And what about me, chucklef*ck? Put that damn thing down before you kill someone you don't intend. I was pretty damn lucky I wasn't collateral damage!"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade sighs, grabbing the baton.
    " Simple. Why'd you attack us, who's your leader. Yada yada yada..."

Maxwell just watches with interest.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

"Civilised my ass, they asked for guns and threw in a little, 'Pet soldier' clause on us...I wanna know why you all just did what you did, along with removing your fingers from that pistol.."

19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He puts his pistol away, but keeps out his DMR.
    "And you're pretty lucky I didn't lose my throat..."

20. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

He exits the train car, using his bionic eye to survey the external area, trying to spot the raiders.