RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

  1. HunterC1998

    HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

    He rubs it a little before quickly checking himself for everything he came with and looks around, there was a whole derailment situation, and somebody is to blame...Even reloading as he checks around idly.
     
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. BlueShard

    BlueShard Existential Complex

    Alistair loots the body, clipping the grenades, ammo and knife onto his belt, raising the pistol as he stands and takes stock of his surroundings.
     
  3. Arra

    Arra The End of Time

    Jade rubs his shoulder a slight bit, wincing as she thinks if that was her arm

    Maxwell cant be too careful...He slinks up behind him, pressing his armblade against the back of his neck
     
    HunterC1998 likes this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

    Jareix Cryvix The End of Time

    She mutters a curse before stepping out of the suit to tend to the injured. Hopefully she held onto her bag well enough.
    ---
    She decides to take the time to sort through the loot, ispecting what is usable and what is not and sorting the ammunition into piles.
    She sets the medical supplies into a pile of their own.
     
  5. Dragonclaw

    Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

    ((As in raider or not raider?))

    Aden pulls out his gun and aims it at the person, trying to see whether they're friend or foe.
     
  6. Roland Weiss

    Roland Weiss Cosmos Killer

    Besides the raiders who actually did the deed, if there was anyone to blame, it could be incompetent leadership, lack of preparation, lack of foresight... all things that could be laid at the feet of your 'employers'. Your glaces about reveal nothing new, it's still a trainwreck, and there are still bodies strew about the place.
    What can be said beside the fact that you're standing in a literal trainwreck? You see the still able bodied mercs trying to savage something out of this situation, as they gather up anything useful and try to tend to the wounded.
    It would hinder your shooting at the very least.
    ---
    Since you're 'target' was distracted by something else, you manage to get the drop on him; it helps that his weapon of choice is a little too clumsy now that you have him at knife-point.
    The suit has quite the grip strength, you have your bag, though it might be mildly damaged. As you move to tend to the injured, one of them you seems to have an arm trapped under some wreckage calls you to you. "Oh, we do have a medic in the house; how convenient."
    ---
    There are no medical supplies to put in a pile, so try to keep up. Quite a few of the weapons you find, pistols, rifles, shotguns and the wide assortment of melee weapons, have taken a few dings from rough treatment, recent battle damage, and a tumble as the train derailed. If you had the know-how you could take all the bits that work and cobble together some working guns.
    (("Not dressed like a raider", I thought that was abundantly clear. Doesn't mean one won't be paranoid.))
    It's kind of hard to react in time when one gets the drop on you. Blowing wind does mask the noise, and you've got a knife to your neck. Also, wielding a rifle in close quarters, especially a DMR like yours, is impractical at best.
     
    Dragonclaw and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  7. Arra

    Arra The End of Time

    Jade looks around, gazing at the corpses


    " Okay....I'm not particularly sure who to trust....Are you with the mercs? "
     
    HunterC1998 likes this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

    Jareix Cryvix The End of Time

    She hops back into the suit to go over and help them...
    ------------
    ((Right, sorry... My bad))
    She shrugs, looking for somewhere to stash the loot for until they get going.
     
  9. Dipdoo

    Dipdoo Pangalactic Porcupine

    He walks over, taking his time to orient himself, using the cane to help him along.
     
  10. Dragonclaw

    Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

    Aden gets ready to fire his DMR. Not anywhere in particular though. If this person slits his throat, he might have enough time to alert the others by shooting.
    "Are you going to try to take me hostage? Or just kill me? You can also just leave and I'll let you live."
     
  11. HunterC1998

    HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

    He settles everything on his person in case the derailment knocked them loose before making his way over to search a couple of the bodies, looking for a hand gun and some ammo along with anything interesting, "Best bum a rifle Jade, seems we're about the only ones managing an effort..And we'll need the ammo for it..."

    @Arra
     
  12. Roland Weiss

    Roland Weiss Cosmos Killer

    You hear a bit of a groan, and one of them moves?
    ---
    You hear some loud stomping behind you.
    As you stomp towards him, he gives you a look of concern. "Bringing out the delicate touch, huh?"
    ---
    Before you get around to shuffling your swag under one of the benches, or wherever you planned to put it, a couple mercs start picking through your piles, checking the guns more thoroughly than you had.
    It's slow going, the footing's terrible, almost like the surface you're walking on wasn't meant to be a floor. You find yourself at the door leading to the outside; well, all the doors lead outside, but this one didn't until now.
    A crack from your rifle will wake the neighbourhood, that can be guaranteed. You hear something big tromping towards you, clearly audible over the wind.
    The dead train guards you come across do have sidearms, though they primarily carry sub machine guns. One of the raiders slumped up against a wall has a rather impressive looking pistol, clearly not something that'd be standard issue, if the raiders have anything described as 'standard'.
     
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

    Jareix Cryvix The End of Time

    "Heavy lifting needs heavy weights. Many hands makes work light you know!"
    She tries to get his arm out of the wreckage without injury if he can.
    ---
    They shrug, she was more interested in the ammunition for now. The guns are likely better put to use in their hands, to be remade or whatever they do with them, as long as she gets to keep her own.
     
  14. HunterC1998

    HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

    He lifts a SMG and tosses it to Jade as he makes his way to the raider, his gun ready.

    @Arra
     
  15. Dragonclaw

    Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

    Aden sees how many scenarios involving his pistol and his grenades wouldn't end with him dead. He smiles when he hears the tromping.
    "Hear that? I'd say you have... 35 seconds to live. Unless you leave now. I'd take the second option."
     
  16. Arra

    Arra The End of Time

    Jade fumbles with the SMG before going over to the groaning "corpse"


    Maxwell draws his pistol, turning to the stomping and aiming at it, while keeping the blade on the unknowns neck
     
  17. Roland Weiss

    Roland Weiss Cosmos Killer

    "Many hands? You brought bigger hands! Just be careful how you..." He grits his teeth as you pry up the wreckage, and lets out a groan of pain his arm gets pinched in the process. "Dammit, okay. Hold it there, I think I can pull it out." He uses his free hand to move his bad arm out of the way; it looks badly mangled though.
    ---
    Not hankering to upgrade that pop-gun of a rifle you brought? A couple of the guns in usable condition are military models.
    He's still breathing; though clearly with some difficulty.
    The good news is, that noise has distracted your assailant. If you're going to act, now's the time to do it.
    You see Lance approach the body in question, which is slumped against a wall, still gripping a wrist-breaker of a pistol.
    ---
    The source of the noise quickly comes into view, and that blue jacket is unmistakable; it's Rook, still stomping around in that heavy exosuit. She see you've got her in your sights, and raises the hands of the suit. "Whoa kid, what the hell!"
     
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

    HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

    Lance goes to the raider and plants a foot over the hand holding the gun, no use scratching up the gun itself, and leans close with his own gun, "You got something to say?"
     
  19. Dragonclaw

    Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

    He tries to get away from the knife and then get the knife. He just uses the best possible scenario.
     
  20. Arra

    Arra The End of Time

    Jade tries to turn and check on said person.

    Maxwell sighs, shaking his head and half coughing as he puts away his pistol
    " S-sorry....God....I'm not meant for combat...I've always been too jumpy..."
     

Share This Page