RP No Man's Land- Chapter 2: Off the Rails (On Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Roland Weiss, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Well I'm one of the mercs... but I haven't had my papers checked yet."
    He goes digging through his things, looking for his papers.

2. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

He takes the papers and nods, "Danke." He returns the papers and his book to their place and walks inside, looking for the nearest open seat.

3. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Tim walks up to the workers, "Could you add this to your cargo?", he picks up the cart and presents it to the workers, "I could help you pack these boxes, if you want."

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

((Now I know what a timezone gap feels like))
    She decides to join.
    "Deal me in... what are we playing?"

5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jade rolls her eyes as she stuffs her papers into her pockets. She follows Lance, nudging him every now and again

You don't see anything in fact. No thrusters seem to be apparent on it
    " Heh. Mystery isn't it. "

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Loading-gate revolvers are hardly discrete when you're checking the chambers; the clicking sound from spinning the cylinder is quite distinctive. At any rate, the cylinder is full; luckily these reproductions have a rebounding hammer, otherwise you'd have to leave one of the chambers empty for the hammer to rest on, for safety reasons.
    He hands you a data chip. "The dossier is on this, it'll have everything you need to know. Including profiles on your team."
    You find them easily enough.
    You see an empty bench across from a dour looking man checking the cylinder of his revolver.
    You get a few odd glances from the folks at the table. The sharp-dressed man chuckles as he cuts the deck and shuffles it. "Sure thing; we're just warming up with a classic game of poker."
    "Oh, don't tempt me. I might just take it apart to see what makes it tick."
    "Uh, sure; give me a moment." The worker slaps a tag on the cart, and hands you a receipt. "You'll need to present this when you arrive. That way, they'll know it's yours. As for loading the cargo..." You see that the workers actually doing the loading are wearing heavy exoskeletons (think the power loader from Aliens). "We've got it covered."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Kaizen nods his thanks, taking the data chip and inserting it into a slot in the forearm. One of the visors slides out as he goes through the process of downloading and sorting the files. The data chip pops out once he is finished and he pockets it, the visor sliding back to the 'resting' position. 'Thanks, I'll give it a good look over once we get moving.' He gives the officer a quick salute, and makes his way onto the train. For now he'll leave the mercs alone, and pose as one of them. He takes the nearest available seat, setting down his bag at his feet.

8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She nods, being decently well rehearsed in poker.
    "I've not cash to gamble, so I hope you don't mind me using other resources..."

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Maxwell smiles as he extends a metallic hand

" Hehe...That would be a funny sight... But, I'm Maxwell, and you? "

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  10. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"Thank you.", Not bothering to walk back to his last carriage Tim walks to the one nearest to the cargo.
    Tim then proceeds to survey the room.

11. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Lance is trying to hide a smile from all the nudging, he rubs his face with a hand and slouches into the chair a bit, speaking lowly, "So...What do you think so far?"

12. Dipdoo

Ramsey walks over and fills the bench. "Not a bad idea." He checks his own hefty revolver.

13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Aden gives the papers to whoever seems to be checking them.

14. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Alistair looks up at the similarly dour man sitting in front of him, giving him a long hard stare before turning away.

15. Dipdoo

He stops to return the stare, raising one brow slightly as he looks back to his weapon.

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Heh...It's nice...Aww...You blushing crippy? Pfehehe..."
    Jade smiles as she leans back a little. Sighing.
    " But this seems like a fairly good job opportunity, dontya agree? "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

He looks at her for a moment at the blushing remark, rubbing his face some more, maybe trying to hide he was a tiny bit, "It's travel..Always enjoyed some travel here and there..Something nice may show from this.."

Arra likes this.
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

She shrugs and smiles, kicking her feet up as she leans back a bit more
    " Heh...If it's nearby. "

She taps the eyelid of her bionic eye
    " It aint gonna get out of my sight. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  19. HunterC1998

He does the same, slowly and painfully lifting his bad leg to prop his foot on his other knee, "Is that thing really worth it?"

20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" It's better than not havin an eye. "

HunterC1998 likes this.