1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed No Keys or anything after 4-pack purchase

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by shauny.oh, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shauny.oh

shauny.oh Space Spelunker

So about a month ago I purchased the 4-pack for me and 3 others through google wallet. The first email i got from this was just a confirmation of what i was requesting purchased with the tracking link. The second email i got just over a week ago was a "rate this service" email.

From what I've read in other parts of this forum so far is people have at least got some link to get activation key for something/anything while I'm sitting here with nothing that looks to be a link-to or a key at all.

The $45 charge has been applied to my card 3 days after I actually submitted and i expected some delay in receiving anything but now I'm getting a bit concerned. As when i tried to log in today (first time logging in) it said that my email address couldn't be found.

At the same time I did seem to have a bit of an identity crisis when selecting my email and i have the starbound chronicle appearing on one of my emails and the google wallet charge on another, which is how i wanted this to go and I have tried using both of those emails to log in with no avail.

Main concern. I'd like to be able to play this game when it comes out and get the soundtracks as I should considering I have purchased the game, but it seems like I'm not in the system for logging in and have not gotten any keys for anything. Maybe I'm just blind missing something.

Thanks

2. Markous

Markous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think the best thing for you to do is to get a refund and order again and make sure your info and email is right. :)

3. shauny.oh

shauny.oh Space Spelunker

:facepalm: turns out the last sentence is true. Didn't think the "missing email" sticky was relevant because I have received 2 emails but apparently the "missing" one they refer to was in fact missing. Cleared up that whole thing right there.

Thanks again anyway

4. Markous

Markous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am glade you worked it out :)

shauny.oh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.