No, I don't want you on my crew!

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Knight9910, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

"Bad" isn't something that is relevant to anything I've been saying. Some people like the game the way it is; the benefit of mods is that it allows individuals to customize that experience to the way they want to play.

If the developers want to add this, I'm all for it. If they don't, there's a mod for that. And we're back to my original point.

2. Starfan87

Starfan87 Void-Bound Voyager

Well, rejecting a crew member would be nice. But one of the main reasons I reject them is because of the protectorate uniform. They look thin and not at all cool. Well, that's what the tailor is for. But them looking different from me. So there is some variety in the crew apart from one outfit that I have on. Like a character that keeps their outfit after you hire them. That was the main reason I did quests for the ice explorers. I liked their suits.

3. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

This is truly really annoying and why do they have to put on a uniform when they could just say they want to join instead.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    locketeerian and SickSix like this.
  4. 1600mist

1600mist Space Hobo

I think I saw someone explaining that codewise the tenant is replaced with another that looks the same but with different clothes. So I think, "codewise", it would be easier if they simple asked if you need someone to join your crew BEFORE they change into an aspiring crew member. And I've seen a lot of people complain about this, so I can see that they will do something about this eventually, maybe with an update to tenants and crew member stuff. For now, I think they're busy with other stuff, but your suggestion is definetely something I would kill to see too, because it's annoying sometimes.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  5. SickSix

SickSix Lucky Number 13

I support this suggestion.