RELEASED No Friendship Decay

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by hitachihex, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Necromoni

Necromoni Void-Bound Voyager

2. Ilucie

Ilucie Void-Bound Voyager

The mod itself? Sebastian was "single" in my interface until I married him and I never used a mod until that moment. Not even other sprites.

• Necromoni

Necromoni Void-Bound Voyager

It's supposed to not be single, since you are dating them after giving the bouquet. It's either this mod that caused it or it was a coincidence that as soon as I got the mod it broke. Hopefully it doesn't affect my ability to marry one of them but if it does that would be pretty terrible.

• Ilucie

Then it's a general bug and you can marry him since it worked for me too. As I said for me he was always "single" though I didnt use a mod until my first child.

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, does this mod work in the end or not? I read through the posts but I'm not sure if I should use this or not. Anybody?

• Ilucie

It works pretty well, though we are not sure if some bugs may be caused by this mod.
            At least I lost no hearts with any of the villagers.

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Which version do you recommend using, then? The first or the second? Thanks! :)

• Ilucie

I use the first one, tried both but didnt really feel a difference. :)

• Jigain

Jigain Phantasmal Quasar

It does work, aye.

If you use the first version, you'll get a tiny bonus (+2) to everyone's friendship ranking when a game is loaded (if I understand it correctly).

If you use the second version, you won't get the +2, but on the other hand all villagers will lose their first dialogue line.

Both of these are side effects, which may as well be called bugs as they are unintended.

Of course, if you use Storm, download the Storm equivalent instead which has neither of the aforementioned bugs.

• joshmiller83

joshmiller83 Big Damn Hero

When will this be updated to the NEW SMAPI method of mods being in folder of their own?

• MrNightDay

MrNightDay Space Hobo

Hello,

a question:
                      you can do the same thing in animals ?. So that the animals do not need friendship. The friendship with the animals falls very quickly. And it sucks very to stroke the animals every day.
                      PS: Text has been translated with google translator into English.

Bye.

• SuccuIncu

SuccuIncu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello..
                        I tried to load this mod with smapi 0.39.2 and I know it isn't fully compatible.. but I tried doing what I've been told to do.. to make a manifest.json file for the dll..
                        I did it..
                        but it seemed not working well...
                        Can you please update the mod to be compatible with the newest smapi? thanks....

• zeraxx

zeraxx Subatomic Cosmonaut

There is already another mod like this, read the whole thread if you just want no decay
                          http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-0-39-dailyfriendshipincreaser.111351/

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                          • SuccuIncu

SuccuIncu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• kidkid123

kidkid123 Phantasmal Quasar

i don;t understand, version 1.1 means that i can't talk with them?
                            ]

• kidkid123

i'm sorry, but i don;t understand the version 1.1:wut:.

• kidkid123

Also, isn;t there a mod that just stops decay?? i have a 3 level heart with someone, and i don;t want it to decay but i want to be able to get to 4 hearts:)..that's all i want..which one of this versions does this?
                                v1.0 gives you a small cheat if you talk to them
                                v.1.1 i didn;t get it:))

• awesomepitaya

awesomepitaya Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for making this! I haven't used a mod before, will this mod always be active when I open it up from steam or will I always have to open it up the the api?

Last edited: May 3, 2016
                                  • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

• TheTearer

TheTearer Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'll try the Storm version, but Smapi ignores both versions of this mod because there's no manifest.json. Is there something I'm missing? Are we supposed to make a manifest on our own? Don't know how to do that.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017