No Escape

Discussion in 'W:R Suggestions' started by Dzelda, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Heya there Leth, its me Dz. I just recently got you and the devs games! Awesome aint it? It sure was the first few seconds I had it. Then I got out of the tutorial and it said hit Escape to get get out of the CP. Problem is.

I dont have an Escape Key.

Go to the Options to change it yes? Hit Escape to go to the Options Bar. Feeling a bit angry at myself for accidentally smashing in the Escape key all those years back I connect an older keyboard to Escape.

In Terraria, what I did is since I cant call the Inventory up with Escape, I set that button in the Options to activate via Tab. I tried that with your game. No dice. So I guess I have no Escape. Haha. Ho ho. Hee... *sigh* Ill play on my old keyboard (which all of them are faulty in one way or another for some reason or other)

But in the future I highly suggest you add an option to change the Escape key to something else. Because that was not cool. :/ Anyways, have a good day, hope i can not kill myself with the old keyboard :p

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I'm surprised you made it this long without needing to use an escape key.

• Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

I know how to configure hotkeys by now, its nit much of a loss except when I play a game Like Wanderlust that doesnt allow it. :/

Oh well, I had a great time with 3d last night -w- I used an older keybaord and it didnt do anything terrible! Yet.