1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed No Donor Badge? Pre-Ordered a While ago

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by HawkyGaming, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkyGaming

HawkyGaming Void-Bound Voyager

How should I resolve this?

I've activated the account etc. I'm puzzled >_<

Reino Otoko likes this.
  2. carcrasher65

carcrasher65 Pangalactic Porcupine

Depends on the tier you get. Silver and up get a badge.
    It should ask you what your forum name is in one of the steps.
    OR you can get the friend badge like mine... :p

EDIT:
    Even though I think people who have ordered any of the Pixel 4 packs should get a badge too since they spent more than a single Silver tier and the same as Gold tier. Then those who purchased a Silver 4 pack would get a better badge than a Pixel 4 pack buyer.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Like carcrasher said, Pixel tier doesn't get a badge. If you got Silver or higher, you should have received one. In which case, I refer you to the FAQ.

Reino Otoko likes this.
  4. Cathriana

Cathriana Phantasmal Quasar

Or it could be a simple error and you didn't type in your name at the link you recieved. =X I know I didn't do that before 2-3 days after.

5. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hi there, I double checked the purchases made under your e-mail. You ordered a Pixel Tier. Unfortunately, this tier does not come with a forum badge.

If you have another e-mail account or something, let me know.

6. HawkyGaming

HawkyGaming Void-Bound Voyager

Recently checked I that. I tried to reply but my ISP had issues. >_<

7. Walanoth

Walanoth Space Hobo

Ok, so what about me? When I put in my name it just says that it could not unlock my badge! Is it automatic, or do I have to redeem it myself? If not, then I do not know what happened. I just bought it, so do I have to wait?

8. Walanoth

Walanoth Space Hobo

Never mind, I had to log out. Sorry for bothering you, did not think of that.

9. deanedome

deanedome Space Hobo

I ordered the silver one doesnt that get a badge??

10. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Yeah go to your Humble page, click on the string of characters (?????-?????-?????) provided underneath the pre-order information for Starbound, enter your forum username there in the space provided logout then in and bam.

11. deanedome

deanedome Space Hobo

I did that quite a few times now and still I get a error saying that my username is case sensative even though I already did it can someone please help!

12. Walanoth

Walanoth Space Hobo

You have to log out of your account! Same problem happened to me, but that seemed to fix it.

13. deanedome

deanedome Space Hobo

That did not fix that for me though I do not know why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.