Nintendo Switch UI Scale

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Monopoly, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Monopoly

Monopoly Poptop Tamer

I recently purchased Stardew Valley for the Nintendo Switch, and i'm loving every moment of it, but I have a slight problem with my eye sight, and at times some parts of the text and UI can be difficult to see.

A vast majority of the UI is fine as it is, however things like the quantity of items can be difficult to read at times, and I just can't read the elevator floor level in the mines, so I just count how many boxes there are until I reach the floor I want.

I'd love to see the smaller text increased in size, or a scale to increase it yourself.

This problem only really occurs with Handheld, but that's how I prefer to play the game, especially as that is a major feature of the Nintendo Switch (portable)

I do not have glasses, even though I should, but I do wear reading glasses to help see certain text within this game, but it still feels too small.

Please add some way of changing the Ui scale. This is very important to add, in my opinion.

• raeldor70

raeldor70 Space Hobo

I agree. Would also like to see at least the same 'zoom' option available on the PC client. Thanks!