1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Nintendo Switch Bugs I've encountered [Pix included]

Discussion in 'Support' started by Riguel, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Riguel

Riguel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I figured it would be easier to post the bugs I've been encountering and not sure if they've been mentioned before, if they have then I apologize for a repost.

Out of bounds baby and dog!
    • Marrying a spouse of the same gender and then adopting seems to cause the baby to always drop off in outside the bounds of the house until they get to the next stage of their development. I've tried this with both Alex and Shane and gotten the same results. Apparently the dog decided to adopt the baby's antics and go outbounds but appeared normally the next day.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Leah stays at Beach all summer long Year 1
    • During my first year of my playthrough, everything went normally during the spring, as I moved into the Summer I began looking to befriend the townsfolk, Leah being one of them. However I couldn't find her despite her schedule being on the wiki. I began looking around until I found her at the beach, she seemed to have glitched out and remained stuck at the beach! I even stood there one night to make sure I wasn't just missing her or misinformation on the wiki. As night came around she still wasn't moving. I kept checking every day and she remained there at the beach until the end of the summer and when Fall hit, she was back finally unstuck.
    [​IMG]

Marnie speaks as if Shane is still living with her
    • Pretty much as the title says, I've married Shane and he had been living with me for quite a few months and then when talking to Marnie, she talks about Shane living with her for the last few months. She pretty much doesn't even acknowledge he's gone at all which is pretty odd when compared to Alex's grandparents who talk to you asking how their grandson is and comment on the relationship. I think this is present on the pc version and probably other platforms as well. Figured I'd mention it anyways as it does take you out of the immersion.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ice Festival inconsistencies
    • The last one is a bit of a nit pick and effects all platforms not just Nintendo Switch but the ice festival is very inconsistent with the actual landscape. There is no pond directly south of Marnie's ranch where the ice fishing contest takes place. This even includes bushes that magically disappear during the Ice festival but reappear after its over.
    Spring
    [​IMG]
    Winter
    [​IMG]
    Ice Festival
    [​IMG]

• iamtrash10

iamtrash10 Space Hobo

I also have that glitch where the baby gets stuck out of bounds when they are born. However im not gay in my game so this glitch seems to happen for every switch.