1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ningen Race Mod 1.8a

Human replace and 90+ hairstyles

1. Vanillarune

Vanillarune Phantasmal Quasar

2. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It would be a good mod if it was playable. However, the game crashes when you deploy a mech with a Ningen character. Until that changes 1/5 score.

3. TheKinari9

TheKinari9 Void-Bound Voyager

4. KagaKai

KagaKai Orbital Explorer

R.I.P. ningen mod, sweetdreams ODABUTSU. we were missed you.
    rest in peace ODABUTSU
    -love from all steam fans and subscribed users

5. KagaKai

KagaKai Orbital Explorer

sadly, the developer has passed away a year ago. guess this mod has to stopped forever

6. KagaKai

KagaKai Orbital Explorer

7. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

RIP. Since he/she has passed, can't someone take up the reins and work on the mod?

8. Sekiryuu

Sekiryuu Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, is it possible to modify your mod (somehow) to make the ningen race have the hylotl ship? i dislike the normal human ship. However i do have to ask for your permission. sadly i dont think i am knowledgeable enough to edit mods and such

Edit: nevermind. i heard the author has passed away, hope they rest peacefully... though. is it possible for me to still edit this mod?

9. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

So... since the author has passed away, what's the code of conduct here? Could this be considered a modding resource and we give credit for it, or do we just never touch this?

10. Zaakari

Zaakari Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey,
    I've attached a zip file containing an updated pak file for the ningen race. This should fix the error with the mech cinematic. The required files were simply missing from the original mod (I guess it was made before mechs were released).

I'm not the creator of the ningen race mod, but this fix is pretty simple if one knows how to mod.
    If it doesn't work, let me know (I haven't had the chance to properly test it yet).

Note: use the contained pak file instead of the author's files.

Edit: just read the post linking to the steam file. Guess I should look before I leap...
    Ah, well, I guess there is now a fix here and on steam.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    SacredCaedeus likes this.
  11. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

It indeed does work. Thanks for this. Now I think I'll actually use this mod.

12. Zaakari

No problem; glad to hear it works.

Yeah, all the extra weapons in the mod are a nice addition (not to mention the cool sprites).

13. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

Does this mod conflict with CuteBound?

14. Zaakari

I just downloaded CuteBound, and it doesn't seem to conflict.
    I didn't test it for very long, but the server started up without any error messages (which generally means it will be fine), and I was able to start a new game.

15. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

Good.

16. TaelFayre

TaelFayre Big Damn Hero

Steam Workshop says it's now open source for editing and further updating