RELEASED Nightmare's Weapon ReTextures 2.1

Retextures of most in-game weapons

1. zcsnightmare

zcsnightmare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've reread this over ten times now and I dunno if I'm just exhausted and slow, but that came outta left field.

But, I now really want cake. But, I also am very pleased with my past self who got a Mounds bar, though I don't think my future self will appreciate it later when he looks in the drawer for it and it's gone.

I think I need sleep.

taintedwheat likes this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

LOLOLOL OH GOD

mounds are underrated, coconut is amazingggg so is coconut oil

[​IMG]

zcsnightmare likes this.
      • zcsnightmare

Coconut is, indeed, great...depending on the texture. If it's really flaky, ack, or almost the size of rice, fuck that. lol

I do love rice, though. 'specially fried.

That looks really good, though whoever lives there will most likely be dead from smoke inhalation.

taintedwheat likes this.
        • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

i cook like the best fried rice, like ever.
          and since i grew up in the ghetto anything can be made into fried fuckin rice lolololol

i know, luckily there's no inside smoke animation, dude that stuff isn't a joke though, our heater broke and those carbon monoxide alert things don't fucking work and i was getting sick @_@

zcsnightmare likes this.
          • zcsnightmare

That does it, I'mma have to pick up some sushi and fried rice takeout tomorrow. Ghetto here just has BBQ and fried catfish. Mmmm, fried catfish.

I need to stop thinking about food when everything is closed and I don't wanna commit to making anything right now, lol.

Yeah, quite a painful death I've heard. Not like the movies where you just pass out and die rather painlessly and peacefully. Appliances can easily turn into death traps D: 'specially anything involving natural gas. Been a few places it's leaked out of a main line, well not really leaked, more like industrial fan set on high, whole blocks had to be shut down.

Reminds me of when I was changing out my dryer's outlet to one that my new dryer could use. I was certain I cut that breaker off, but when I accidentally touched a hot wire to another, that electrical pop and flash blinded me for a good ten seconds or so. 240 volt outlet? Woo, 110 hurts like hell, 240 won't necessarily kill ya if you're healthy and depending on the conditions (ie wet, thickness of clothing, where ya got hit, how long, etc), but you won't be feeling nice for quite awhile. 110 makes ya sore as hell. Houses are a lot more dangerous than most people think, lol. I got hit by 110 electric horse fence not too long ago, makes most of your body cramp up. Even a 110 can kill ya, if the conditions are right.

• zcsnightmare

5/14/16 Update/Addon
              (These packs aren't uploaded to this site)

[​IMG]
              Additional Separate Pack
              New Weapons as GS
              -Flame Sword, Spear, Staff of Flame, Staff of Icefire, Staff of Storms, Scythes as GS, Bone Axe, Battle Axe, Earth Axe, Solar Axe, Frost Axe, Iridium Axe, Cute Axe, Halberd, Egyptian Khopesh, Chinese Feng Huo Lung, Chinese Hu Die Dao, Chinese Hook Sword, Chinese Pudao, SDV Mace, SDV Robin's Axe, SDV Abigail's Sword, SDV Staff. (SDV textures are copied, did not create myself)
              Mediafire Download

[​IMG]
              Additional Silly Weapons Pack
              GS Retextures, lol
              -Bouquet (beat your love interest until they love you back), Creepy Doll thing, Crop Fairy with stick up butt, diverse Deadly Baby Swords, Fish, Junimo, Lewis' Drawls, Lobster, Mermaid Pendent, Mining Candy, and for you alcoholics: Wine. (I only created the babies)
              Mediafire Download
              [​IMG]

taintedwheat likes this.
              • sixbottlesdown

sixbottlesdown Intergalactic Tourist

First of all, I wanted to thank you and congratulate for this amazing mod!
                I was just wondering one thing, I have been really looking into modding for changing the looks of the Galaxy Sword for the Tempered Broadsword, do you think it would be possible to do it for me or teach me?
                Thank you!

• Sailor_Moon_Fan

Sailor_Moon_Fan Space Spelunker

I have a qustion, What was that hair on the girl that was holding the heart sword? and pink with wings sword? I NEED DAT HAIR IT LOOKS LIKE SAILOR CHIBI MOON'S HAIR