1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Nightly Build 3D Print

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Osucarus, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Osucarus

Osucarus Astral Cartographer

Straight to the point. We can now 3D print after we inspect the object, which is good. The problem is there's no category tab or search box to find our particular item that has been identified.

If it's just for few entries like 10 items scanned it's ok, but what if I scanned 100 items? It'll take some time to search our entries by scrolling. The names are not sorted and there's no search box.

I hope the developer will add those feature, for a short fix sorting the names of the item scanned is ok.

2. Lichen

Lichen Big Damn Hero

Shouldn't you put this in the suggestion sub

3. Osucarus

Osucarus Astral Cartographer

Well, I don't know if it's a suggestion or not. In my opinion suggestion is to suggest something that didn't exist in the game, new features maybe like dynamic factions and reputation system, but the 3D print is exist. I just make a feedback about it and want to discuss it further, should we leave it like that or add something that help user in searching items of their choosing.

However, just let the moderator decide, and thanks for reminding.