Digital Nightblue's Starbound Sketch Pad (requests paused)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by nightblue, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cockatoo

Cockatoo Big Damn Hero

Nice! You're quite great at art! I don't know why I didn't take a look at this thread before!
    But it's always great to see someone contributing such nice art to the community!

Seajun_ likes this.
  2. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

When I try to draw something, generally I just look at an existing image and try to figure out what makes it look good but my stuff generally terrible. I then begin by tracing something from the original image, and then finish the rest on my own, being careful to do whatever it was that made the original thing look good. Take my (current) profile pic; I looked at Duncan's (from the Yogscast) image, then traced the jawline and made my own version, being careful to shade correctly. Practice? I don't need practice! Or at least, I do need practice very much indeed, but choose to ignore the wise people who tell me otherwise :rofl: (no offense meant to any such wise people)

3. Spit51

Spit51 Space Spelunker

hey nightblue I dont know if your still taking requests but I love your art and I wish I could draw like that but I would like you to draw my character he is a Glitch who wants to be a bandit but when ever he trys to join a bandit group they try to kill him. he has a pulse rifle a bandits hood and cool jacket. If you cant do it thanks anyways

4. zandar1

zandar1 Space Spelunker

Nightblue your an awesome artist, if you have the time please draw my charcter Dr. Wire

Heres a link ==> http://imgur.com/oR0kNJW

Thank you <3

5. Phaedra

Phaedra Space Hobo

Your art is beautiful. Good job.
    Once you feel you have the time to do more requests, please could you do my avatar?

6. BRAWW

BRAWW Vice-President of the Red Gang

Dropping by to tell you what you probably already know - your art is still as awesome as always, amazing work Nightblue!

7. Venrel

Venrel Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome... just awesome. o_O

8. joedanger

joedanger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hold a sec hold a sec .....at school and in my house and in my life POTATO is my catchphrase....awsome

9. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

*Pokemon music*
    An awesome thread full of cool art appear !
    Go Slice-Singer !
    *Slice singer run away from such cool features*
    Come back you lil' scum !
    Sorry
    Anyways I love your thread and you can be sure about I'll ask you a request after you're finishing eating the existing one.
    [DAH forgot the pic my bad, => Male avian incomming *Throw pokeball*]

Attached Files:

10. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

Looks at username: Spasms and dies

Potato Shogun likes this.
  11. ScorchtheChill95

ScorchtheChill95 Master Chief

The art here is amazing! Just wish I could request right now... Still awesome art!

12. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Well, guys, if you feel like it, you can leave a request now, but as long as Nightblue is occupied with totally awesome jorb of hers she won't be able to draw anything.

Seajun_ likes this.
  13. Raptoral ze great guy

I would like to request a character!
    He is a Floran and his name is Fluff
    Generally very cheerful, carries around a oversized loaf of banana-bread and has a 2 headed rubium spear
    Untitled 5 3 2.png

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    Silvestre likes this.
  14. ScorchtheChill95

... I didn't think about that...

15. joedanger

This is awsome and stuff it just keeps on going with epic ness but honestly to many people can't read "requests paused" but I guess they can do whatever they want, people make mistakes....a lot....no but seriously night blue got more requests when it said requests paused compared to when it didn't say that, but whatever, like I said people make mistakes.

16. Raptoral ze great guy

The problem is that the people post their requests and thus blue has to work through their submissions to get to the people who waited, but people still pile on requests so the guys who were waiting decide to put their requests in and yadayadayada

joedanger likes this.
  17. joedanger

yeah....

18. Poison Dagger

Poison Dagger Void-Bound Voyager

Woah! Amazing work dude! Love your art style.

19. ScorchtheChill95

I'd feel bad about requesting anything right now... so I'm just gonna wait until they are unpaused.

20. Falling Tide

Falling Tide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm Random style... even though requests are paused I would like to submit a pic for later possibly
    Her name is Crowleth

Attached Files:

• toon.jpg
      toon.jpg
      File size:
      155.9 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.