1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Nightar Race 0.3.4

Adds the Nightars, or "The Knights of the Night" as a custom race!

1. iMisterX

iMisterX Phantasmal Quasar

His top and bottom armor peaces are just the tier 6 nightar armors (king slayer set), you can already craft it.

2. ArrancarX5

ArrancarX5 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have the armor set up as my vanity, but I was wondering, maybe some kind of Nightar spinning wheel/fabricator for those who want to wear actual clothes?

3. iMisterX

I don't quite understand what you mean.
    You can craft the armor you want from the nightar anvil, and you can equip it in your main armor slot, without putting anything in the secondary slots if you want to see it on your characters, and if you need normal clothes, like the humans or glitches, you can craft those from the spinning wheel, i hope this is what you are refering to, if not, please explain what is it you are asking for.

4. ArrancarX5

ArrancarX5 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just thought it wasn't in, but I am saying that I didn't see that it was already in, well now I know, so far, great mod. hopefully you add some more spear weapons, and maybe some new bows?

5. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Space Hobo

Hey iMisterX, of course you can use my house at the main post!
    It Will be an honor, trully.
    See you fellow nightar!

6. iMisterX

Okay thank you, it is truly a beautiful house!

7. Mextorfult

Mextorfult Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, I wanted to ask permission to climb a Spanish translation of the mod. 80% Ready.

8. iMisterX

Yea fine i guess, just write the credits in the right format, my name and a link to my mod.

9. King574

King574 Space Hobo

nightar race didn't appear when I was gonna create a new character please tell me how

10. iMisterX

11. taorun

taorun Master Chief

Completely addicted to the look and feel of this mod. My request though obviously you can put it at the bottom of the list but like maybe add an armored dress for those of us playing le females? Using the viera armor dress with the crown and cape looks amazing but sadly viera colors dont match up to your design so would be nice to see a nightar armor dress for the ladies. Oh and maybe a really cool axe for the berserker / axe knights in us <3 and yes i totally went and snatched up the kingslayer as a soldier for my ship! @ best body guard. otherwise +++++ rating to the mod.
    My little Myriana after getting that sword to drop.
    [​IMG]

12. iMisterX

I like what I see there, but currently I stopped modding for a while because university stuff are getting a lot heavier, I will try toget back to modding sometime later, but I don't know when. I am just happy that people are still enjoying this mod.:D

13. taorun

taorun Master Chief

damn right its a great mod . finish your uni first and when you do get back into modding. i volunteer as a test subject to try them out!

14. iMisterX

I will just put this here:
    I stopped working on my mods and will probably not be able to return or update them, but if anyone wants to take them and change them, please feel free to do so.

15. Nomad_Bal

Nomad_Bal Void-Bound Voyager

ay mate, I love this race, since I downloaded it I only play this one!
    but may i make a suggestion? Would you change the Frackin' Races bonus from "stronger in the dark, weaker in the light" to "stronger at night, weaker in the day"?

16. SJLgamers

SJLgamers Subatomic Cosmonaut

The mod is dead.

17. Shado

Shado Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm... I would like to ask if this mod ads any sort of custom structures of biomes to the world.

18. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Frackin' Races bonus is not maintained by this mod's author, it is maintained by sayter, author of Frackin' Races.

You should ask in Frackin' Races thread instead of here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/frackinraces.116730/

From what I can see, this mod doesn't add new biome or new dungeons on existing biome.

But it has one custom mission (like the Erchius Mining Facility mission) where you can go to Nightfort.

19. Ramones_fan

Ramones_fan Pangalactic Porcupine

any news on when nightar will arrive in the 1.3 universe? or is the answer they won't?

i hope someone picks this race up as it seems to be orphaned.

20. iMisterX