1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Night market crashes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Walekia, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Walekia

Walekia Intergalactic Tourist

I play the switch version. I didn’t watch the mermaid show or do the submarine fishing the 1st year. I tried to watch the mermaid show the 1st year but nothing ever happened. The 2nd year was the same. After reading other people’s problems with this I tried turning off the sound and trying again. This time I was able to watch, but when I tried to do the seashell sequence the game crashed. I tried again, this time turning the sound back on once the show started. It crashed again when I tried the seashell sequence. I’m in the 3rd year now on the 3rd night of the night market. This time I decided to try the submarine fishing. I 1st tried on the 2nd day at about 10:30. I paid and the submarine began to descend. Before it reached the bottom the game crashed. I tried again the next day. This time I tried earlier in case that was the problem. I think it was around 7 this time. Again I paid and began to descend. 10 minutes into the descent and it crashed again. Both days I began by taking care of my animals and planting seeds I had bought at the night market the night before in my greenhouse. The 2nd time I tried on the 3rd night of the night market I took a gift of void essence to the wizard and visited Krobus and witnessed a cut scene if the dwarf and Krobus fighting and the wizard appearing to play peacemaker. Then I went to the night market to the submarine. I tried again doing everything the same except earlier so when I went to the sewers this time I didn’t see the cut scene. I talked to Krobus and gave him a void egg. I think it was about 6 when I tried to fish again and it crashed at the same point. My house has been upgraded twice. I have a cat for a pet and am unmarried. In my greenhouse I am growing beans, tomatoes, eggplant, melons, radishes, wheat and asparagus. I have 6 iridium sprinklers in my greenhouse. On my farm I have 20 quality sprinklers and 1 iridium sprinkler,6 scarecrows, 1 crab pot, a worm bin, 3 decorations, a deluxe barn, deluxe coop, horse stall, silo, windmill, 2 tapped trees, 2 mushroom trees one of which is tapped, statue of perfection, heaters in the coop and barn, cloth maker and crystalarium in the coop, oil maker and auto grabber in the barn,two bee houses, 1keg and 1 preserve jar. In the houses I have 2 mayonnaise makers, 2 cheese makers, 1 preserves maker, 8 mostly full chests, a planter, calendar, 6 pieces of wall art, a slime egg press, 18 pieces of furniture, and 2 recyclers. I have 3 cows, 2 goats, 2 pigs, 1 sheep, 3 white chickens, 1 brown chicken, 1 duck, 1 rabbit, and a horse.