Night Fox Dynamics. Vanish with us.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by NightLight, Mar 10, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((FINE! A WIZARD DID IT! {see what i did there? another meme!} the lorelei does not affect things in universe it is in that does not actually belong to it. So if these things came to our universe, lorelei would break our existence but not theirs albeit that they would die due to the explosion, so it still works. Except we dont actually die, because we are eternals. Can we continue rping please? *hopes he doesnt sound rude*))

2. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((also you can't actually talk to us, since you're trapped in that system of rooms))

3. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((look I'm sorry I'm not gonna rp about something that is only possible if you threw logic, and science out of the equation))

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((No im screaming out to you trough my old radio. Radio has become unused, because there are better methods. And these things didnt take it away. Also i cant anymore because it has broken down.))

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Oh fine to hell with it. I am an Avian))

6. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((that's weird I thought you were more of a hylotl :lolwut:))

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((OH MY GOD YOU WENT THERE! No! I hate them! they are the worst! Before the gladespace ark, leave it as lorelei!))
    ((And replace lorelei with the NOVA Bomb everyone! If you want to know what it is heres a link http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/NOVA_Bomb))

8. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Then when we wake up we realize that after the destruction of the TWerp-271 we partied so hard that we had weird hallucinations.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*waking up* Oh god! I had this horrible dream in which I looked like a human! It was horrible! Also I was abducted by gladespace things. But thats fine. ((Dont forget! My oc is narcissistic))!

10. Killershazbot

Killershazbot Aquatic Astronaut

Name: (I'm not sure if this is a nickname, but i'm going to put one here) Dan Smith
    Wave Location (Contact): killerkiwi1234@hotmail.com
    Skills: I'm great at not dying when things explode.

Patience: I'm quite willing to wait for something if needed.

Bravery: I'm not scared, throw something at me, anything!

Loyal: Tell me to do something, i'll do it. Not like i've got much else to do any how.

Funny(?)

Ongoing: Did something not work? Let's try it again! Nothing too wrong with a small case of insanity, am I right? ... right?

Hyper: (not in the sense that i'm not patient, just that i'm a little energetic!) Let's make a pig become invisible when somebody hits it! Let's make an invisible bird that has a microphone on them, relaying messages. Let's-... I'm bored.

References: Sixth Sense, I can tell the future! Starbound Fourms: Opirian's Thread on Acknowledged Corps. (Here)

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Been so long))
    *Gets up from chair on Terminus*
    "Retirement is good! Ill pay Night a visit"

12. Killershazbot

Oh... am I too late? :L

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Kind of, yeah. The Corps page is mostly dead))

14. Killershazbot

(Dang, welp I guess my life expectancy just went up. I really wanted to test things!)

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((I guees so. Go join an RP clan. Same thing.))

16. JetGrey

JetGrey Astral Cartographer

Grettings from JawaTech Inc.!

As a deliverer of high-value and often dangerous goods, we often find difficulties in shipping to "risky" planets (Warring, besieged, targeted for destruction, etc.). Stealth vital, then. Would you accept the commissioning of special hull plating and field generators for our courier-class vessels?

Payment, of course, is negotiable.