RP Nex Prison

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by ZilverZap, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Felix smirked at Cyrus. "Good is an understatement. My name was known to much of the Resistance, and their strongest warriors are my suppliers. I do not give them my equipment unless I know that they can use it correctly." Felix's eyes grew wider, and a grin passed across his face, "Do you want proof of how well I made. The guard sent 50 men to my stronghold, 3 came out and one of them was me. My base was protected by defense mechanisms created by me, and I had my special weapon back then." His smirk went away. "But back there, I had almost limitless time and a large supply of elements to work with. Now, I do not have anything to work with. Anything Lod won't confiscate anyway."

2. SilasLore

SilasLore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OK definitely dangerous, that was expected. He knew he heard his name somewhere before, he knew his work better then his name.

"There is always things to work with. They got to make stuff out of something don't they? I was once in the woods in nothing but underwear with a squad on my tail and i killed them all with a bunch of Vietnam style traps made of twigs. And just so you know, I found a way to make my ice as hard as steel by increasing its density while they were experimenting on me. Melts slower too because of it. now if you don't mind i have some things that need my attention."

Cyrus got up to leave.

3. Alaizia sighed " well, I wonder what I should do now...what else is there to do other then talk to people?" She asked desperately, she had to stave off boredom somehow.

4. SilasLore

Over hearing Alaizia as he walked back to his "comrades" he couldn't help but agree. He could use something to do. He put his hand on her shoulder from behind, a gesture he was used to from the recon because it required no sound. Her jolt reminded him it may not be a good idea to do that, especially because of his quite steps meaning she didn't hear him coming. And his hand is freezing as usual.

"Sorry." He removed his hand. "We could go look for this "library", it might have something useful." He glanced around the mostly empty room. "It's probably less crowded then other places, be a good place to calm one's nerves away from others. It would give us some one on one time too. Ya'know if ya wanted to talk of something, we could just go there and I'll leave you be if you prefer."

5. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"If you want to have a discussion Cyrus," Felix got up from his seat and started to walk away, "I will be at the so called 'gym' they have here." He walked around the prison, looking around so that he will know how the prison is set up.

Once he got to the gym, he used the weights to train his legs. "My arms are strong enough already, I will need some leg strength if I want to win." Afterwards, he used the halls as a running track, sprinting through and jumping when he comes to a stop. "Anyone else who sees me will think I am insane. No, I have a plan. I always have a plan." After that, he went back to the gym to continue his training.

6. ALaizia stiffened at the man's touch, not exactly sure who touched her " EEP!", but then the blonde quickly calmed down at the sound of Cyrus's voice "o- oh its you.. um, I supose that would be alright, im not much for books, but I have nothing else to do" She took the man up on his offer.

7. ALaizia began to walk off in a random direction to try and find the library with Cyrus.
    " Do you know where we are going?" She asked him while avoiding eye contact with any of the other inmates they past.

8. SilasLore

"No." Cyrus said. His guard was up, the unknown made him nervous. He made note that there were enough cameras on the wall to see them anywhere, there was no escaping them.
    "Just stick close to me, we'll find it eventually."

9. " o- ok" Alaizia nodded slightly and got a bit closer to him, taking his words literally. " So...you have some kind of ice power?" the southern hacker questioned him to keep her occupied while they searched for the library.

10. SilasLore

For a fraction of a second Cyrus slowed down, he kept walking but now gave Alaizia a hard look. He was a little more tense, he may have been to... forthcoming... with his power.

"What makes you say that?"

11. " ...I overheard you talking to that other guy and ...also you did a demonstration that probably everyone in the room could see...also I have photographic and computer like memory..."

12. SilasLore

...What?...

"Umm... I was all the way across the room when i said that, in a whisper a matter of fact. I also made sure no one was watching before I showed him." Cyrus narrowed his eyes. "Your hearing and eyes are a lot sharper then normal if you caught any of that. I hate to break it too you but not "everyone" could see that. Only someone with unusual abilitys could do that and they might want to keep it to themselves for their own safety." He emphasized a lot of the sentence to hopefully get his point across.

13. " oh...I apologize for Ease dropping...couldn't resist....s-sorry" She blinked, shrinking a bit from under his gaze.

14. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Draken stood up from the spot where he had been sitting. He figured that he was far enough behind by now, and did not want to risk losing the connection. He checked that Phanaton was still sitting on the bench and began to walk. His goal was information, and his secondary goal was to give as little as possible. So far he could count three assets: he had two people on friendly terms, nobody knew his power, and he could find the most nourishing food of that available. He had a feeling that the last one might be his favorite before long.

15. SilasLore

Cyrus though she might not have gotten the real message of his statement. I worried him somewhat, he needed to be subtle SOMETIMES. She was obviously disturbed from being looked at, he let out a long sigh.

"It's ok, I'm not angry. But others might not be so forgiving, just be careful got it?".

As they rounded the corner they saw a large door with the label "library" in aggravatingly fancy lettering. Cyrus snorted at it, they had found all right. He gestured in a semi sarcastic motion towards the door.

"Ladies first."

16. " Why thank you" Alaizia nodded as she stepped forward and pushed the door open, She was pleased that he wasn't mad at her...she never liked being yelled at...it brought back bad memories she would rather not go into "so, what are we looking for...if anything at all?" She glanced back at him as she moved into the room.

17. SilasLore

He walked into the room and gave the would place a once over. He wasn't impressed.

"Anything useful and failing that a little entertainment. Talk a little or something."

He gave her a sideways glance and made eye contact before she could look away. He kept his voice totally level.

"Maybe something electronic."

18. ALaizia nodded slightly, her eyes quickly moving after locking up for a moment...she was very timid. " I doubt we will find anything use able...Lod is no fool to allow us a chance to slip out of his grasp... and it would be a struck of luck if we even found one scrap of electronics that didn't have one of those scrambler things in 'em" She began to take books from nearby shelves and flip through them.

19. SilasLore

Yup, electronic related abilities. Just as he suspected. He let her ruffle through the books and went to the adjacent shelf and did the same. The word that came to mind was "bland" more than anything. With books such as "The Hunger Games", "The Most Dangerous Game", and other such titles he found he didn't appreciate Lod's sense of humor. He sighed for the umpteenth time that day, he felt like punching something. Primarily Lod's face. He put down the latest book, some crappy romance of all things, and started searching for any titles having to do with the resistance or the prison itself.

Draken09 likes this.

20. " So...you were with the resistance?" Alaizia spoke up, as if not even phased by the books she was flipping through.. her eyes zipping across the pages in a an odd manor " What was that like...kill anyone? Blow up an armories?"