RP Nex Prison

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by ZilverZap, Sep 19, 2013.

1. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

phanaton smiled very widely, teeth a bit chipped, and waved hello rapidly " HIIIIII! so this is the flowery girl? the briar bush? and the pitcher plant?" he says happily, pointing to aliaizia, silas and draken as he shook drakens hand "yep, yep, cold is bad for most plants, but plants can melt ice, also, also, "I" think, that you all should eat something, you all look thinner than twigs! " phanaton cackled, and spinned around, skipping off to the cafeteria

2. " r-right...he is a wierd one...but he is right, im starving" ALaizia began to walk forward and then stopped... " if only I know where I was going" The girl face-palmed and turned back to the two " ...anyone know where a girl can get some food around here?"

3. SilasLore

SilasLore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cyrus let the ice shard melt away into nothing.

"Well... He seems to know where he's going. Maybe we should follow him. Let's just stick together for now, safety in numbers and all that jazz."

The idea sounded better in his head. Following phanaton was probably a horrible idea. He started to walk down the hall.

"Best get moving, everything we find is another thing we know about. Just keep your eyes open and be careful."

4. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

phanaton continued skipping along, humming some alien sounding tune as he continued walking down the halls, waving hello to most people he sees and smiling in a VERY unsettling way, as he found the door and went in, looking at the shiny floors and wall, immediately going to the salad bar

5. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

As he rummaged around in the salad bar he looked for the most healthy and natural plant products which looked like they might yield a harvest, and stuffed them in his jumpsuit, running back to his cell for something and coming right back, walking to the vendor machine and pressing random buttons that looked like food, purchasing a couple bottles of drinking water and some bread

6. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Felix went along with the others, if only to see what they were like and to learn more. At the cafeteria, he walked up to the vendor and got bread, water, and cheese and sat down. He looked around at the other inhabitants of this prison, trying to find out which prisoners were to be avoided. "These cellmates of mine do not seem like they will try to kill me, for now. If I show that I trust them, then they will trust me back...hopefully. I will see how this turns out." He waited for them to ask him questions. After all, they know nothing about him, and will want to find out.

7. SilasLore

Cyrus entered the cafeteria with the others, it was just as bland as he expected. After so long in the field he didn't need to much to function unless he was going to do some serious work.... like at tomorrows JENKS. He bought a bread and cheese, that would suffice. As he turned around he noticed the other guy from his cell block. He had gotten acquainted with everyone but him, he still didn't have a full set. This one still had his calculating look from earlier, he might be quite dangerous in the "I know how to kill you in a hundred ways" way. He walked over after briefly telling the others where he was going and sat down in front of him at his table. He made sure he could still see the others from his block in his peripheral vision. He was giving him a level look, he was waiting for him to take the initiative. Well alright then.

"I don't believe I got your name. You already know mine from that conversation earlier. And if you got that you know I'm elite recon."

8. ALaizia quickly got her food, the same as the others and rejoined the group. The tiny girl looked around nervously, trying to see who was watching them...or her for that matter, nibbling on the bread slowly. Out of habit she began to hum a small tune her mother had taught her years ago.. it normally made her feel safe.

She finished her bread soon and spoke to Phanton(who I assume is close enough for me to talk to) " s-so, why were you brought here?..and...are you actually crazy?" The akward hacker simple blurted out the last bit.

9. Nintendo_Play

Felix had to give him some information, or they would never trust him. "If I do not manage to build a trust with someone, I will be good as dead. However, trusting someone too much will kill me as well." He decided to give the soldier his name. "My name is Felix Lanis."

"And if you are the person this Phanaton was talking about, your powers have something to do with water or temperature."

10. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

Phanaton heard alizia and turned to her, giving her that crazes wide mouthed grin he often wore "why is phanaton here? you want to know? yes, yes? well, what happened is this, mister lod has lots of friends, and what phanaton did is kill one of lods friends, friends, and because of that, lods friend was angry, so he sent lots of hitters and shooters into phanatons burrow and captured him, but phanatons friends ate a couple of them before he was taken and phanatons friends were killed with the plant spray. . . *cackles a bit* is phanaton crazy you ask? oh, is simple, phanaton is completely bonkers to you he can tell, but does the flower KNOW phanaton is bonkers, or just THINK phanaton is crazy, hmm, hmm? " phanaton asks, raising an eyebrow

11. " oh, um...well, its obvious that your... a bit strange.. no offense" Alaizia held up her hands in a apologetic way before speaking again " But, Im not one to judge someone for the way they react to things."
    The blondge was trying to keep a cool head around the man, hoping he might not attack her or something "um, if I can ask.. why do you keep calling me " the flower", Im not a plant" She asked timidly.

12. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

phanaton smiled again, "all people are plants, I just see you as a flower, you dont have weapons, you dont strike back, you dont have thorns, and you dont have deep roots, and you have color all over you, red face, blonde hair, and those bits, I think you are a sunflower though, yes, sunflower" phanaton cackled, and began speaking again "why does the flower want to know hmm, hmm? "

13. " just...just wondering" Alaizia was a bit unnerved by his logic... though he didn't seem to be threatening her " um...you wouldn't hurt me right?" She asked, a bit distracted by his weird words to actually think about what she was asking.
    Though if the man did try to harm her, she was sure the others would help her out...right? The sudden realization came to Alaizia that there was no actual guarantee that they would protect her... in fact they could be using her to their own advantage...but there was the real chance that they were genuinely helping her.

14. SilasLore

Cyrus narrowed his eyes, he felt like he had heard that name down the grape vine at some point but couldn't quite remember. He saw Alaizia talking to Phanaton in the corner of his eye and risked a glance. They seemed to be having a "civil" conversation so far but he tensed a little to react. He couldn't mask the near unnoticeable drop in temperature of the surroundings, but he felt it was worth the risk. A voice in his head told him he wasn't being careful enough. He scoffed at it, it implied there was a safe action to take in the first place. He looked back at Felix, he didn't seem to have reacted but he couldn't be sure.

"I'm Cyrus but you already know that. I'm going to be strait with you, you seem like the logical type. We can't survive alone so it's best we cooperate for mutual survival, but we need to know if we can trust on one another. So i propose this, you tell me what I would need to do to earn your trust and i'll do the same. Objections?"

15. Nintendo_Play

Felix smiled at that last statement. "My trust is not something you simply get, but it must be earned. Even the people that I was closest to for years I barely trusted, and that was because of mutual necessity." His smile quickly eroded. "However, you seem less bloodthirsty and insane than the rest of the people here, so I will allow myself to slightly trust you. However, I will need to know your Latou abilities." He turned aside, watched the multitude of prisoners around. "I would have found your abilities out soon enough, so you really aren't losing anything. In exchange, I will tell you what got me here, alright?"

16. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

phanaton thought a moment "hurt a sunfower? depends, depends, if the sunflower doesnt become a thorned rose, then phanaton will not have to cut the stem, phanaton just wants more friends, never had a friend with eyes and nose though, but as phanaton says, if the flower doesnt grow thorns, then phanaton does not have to clip it. . . " phanaton says, snapping his fingers together at the word *CLIP*

17. SilasLore

Oh snap, that's a high price. It was extremely risky, he could be bluffing about finding out. But then again he couldn't really hide his powers well, it was only a matter of time until he made a slip-up. Tomorrow everyone would know, he had decided a long time ago that using his powers without limitation would be much more beneficial to his survival then trying to conceal them during the JENKS and risking his life in the process. This just meant that two people so far would know what to expect before hand. Cyrus let out a long slow sigh, he looked up into Felix's eyes with a resolute expression. He needed allies and he had a hunch having this guy as one would be very helpful. He was going to have to make sacrifices somewhere, better now with some gain then later.

Cyrus glanced around the room and when he was sure no one was watching he extended his hand. A layer of frost quickly formed over his skin and a collection of ice crystals formed in his palm. The mist from his hand drifted a few inches down before dissipating into the air. He quickly withdrew his hand after a moment and stuffed it into his pocket, it would take a few seconds for the ice to dissipate. He gave Felix a level and expectant look.

"I suppose it would be to much to ask for yours."

18. ALaizia shivered a bit at the noise he made " I doubt this sun-flower will be growing thorns any time soon" She rubbed the back of her neck " Just...uh..try to be good to be and Ill be good back, ok?" She asked Phanaton before taking a sip of her water.

19. Nintendo_Play

"Hmm, ice powers. Couldn't you make fog with that? Never mind that, I guess I could say that your powers are more...advanced than one of my own." Felix mirrored his level look. "If you must know, I was a supplier of weapons to the Resistance. However, I never directly helped them besides that. I had safehouses everywhere, to escape from Lod's forces if they ever came looking. One day," Felix's eyes turned downwards, "someone gave me away. If the patrolling guard found me, I would have taken care of them quickly and be gone before backup arrived. However, they came in droves. While I took out a large portion of them, they finally caught me."

"It seems like we all worked for the Resistance in some way."

20. SilasLore

"We'll in their defense Lod is a bastard and if you not against him your enslaved by him."

He was being honest so far might as well return the favor.

"Me and four other scouts where bunking in an abandoned barn that was reported to be a safe house. It was about one when our look out raised the alarm but it was too late. Four whole capture teams had surrounded and ambushed us. We fought like hell and killed two of the teams and most of the third but in the end they over ran us." Cyrus got a mournful and angry look as he clenched his fists. "They killed the rest of my team but captured me for information and torture. You can guess the rest from there."

"You said you were a supplier? Does that mean your good at making equipment?"