1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

New wallpaper for February!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Darthkitten, Feb 3, 2013.

?

Robot, Floran or Hylotl?

1. Robot

59 vote(s)
    41.5%
  2. Floran

47 vote(s)
    33.1%
  3. Hylotl

36 vote(s)
    25.4%
  1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Perhaps, would be a good integration.

What kind of plans?

Robots, Avians, Florans and Hylotls look awesome. I made my guy on character creation with a Hylotl, it added more body colour for the simple fact I wanted to make it look like me.

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I don't know. :p
    I will give myself a challenge and just use kick and punch. If there's some sort of power ups, and maybe physical training of course.

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

He's planning something... Er yeah, something like that would be awesome.

4. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

That's amazing.And I vote hylotl,dat pose.

5. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Although my least favorite race in general, I voted the Hylotl for this poster... because his expression and pose are completely awesome, and the samurai sword is too. Apparently I voted for the least popular one though. :p

Suika Ibuki and Mianso like this.
  6. Fantastic Mr. Legion

Fantastic Mr. Legion Phantasmal Quasar

MFW this wallpaper:
    [​IMG]

Suika Ibuki likes this.
  7. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

That is definitely an Asian Justin Bieber. Also...not sure everyone knows MFW (my feeling when...) - I never see if used anywhere except on imgur, this is the first time I've seen it used elsewhere. Imgur has an interesting "culture"...lots of acronyms that I only find on there.

8. Fantastic Mr. Legion

MFW is actually 'My face when'. It's used everywhere aswell. Pretty much all over the internet. Let's not get off-topic though. This is about Suika's wallpaper after all.

9. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

I find that Floran sexy in a weird way. Or a not-so-weird way. Either way, I like her.

10. Fantastic Mr. Legion

Sokina confirmed for plant fetish.

Mokunen and Sokina like this.
  11. *shkler
    :whoop:

Mokunen likes this.
  12. Frost

Frost Void-Bound Voyager

Very first thing that came to mind when I saw this was Four Swords, then the robot reminded me of Spiral Knights. :wut:

13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

I thought "weaboo" just referred to an anime or manga obsession.

14. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The term weaboo comes from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic as a meaningless nonsense phrase. 4chan once used "Weaboo" to replace "Wapanese", it refers to a person that isn't Japanese, that wants to be Japanese or is obsessed with Japan.

Mokunen likes this.
  15. Sabreur

Sabreur Pangalactic Porcupine

A yawning dark void, the nexus where reality meets the unseen horrors that lurk behind the veil of sanity. To see its true form is to know madness and despair. The 'shadow' is merely the desperate rationalization imposed by frail mortal minds.

Also, your eyes are actually green. You're just wearing contacts.

Ordinarily, I would agree with you... but that is a very, very nice axe. Can you just imagine the sound it would make when carving up squishy organic creatures? I want one. Make that two. No, more than two. One for each day of the week, maybe?

Arretez and Mokunen like this.
  16. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

But just imagine if it's edge was a plasma cutter or had mini-thrusters to help swing it with more force!

17. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

I decided that the colors were a little too muted for my taste so I increased them everywhere except the robot mask and Hyotle face.
    [​IMG]

18. Arretez

Arretez Spaceman Spiff

Everything you just said is correct except for one thing. My eyes are actually hazel, almost yellow in color.

19. Phyrex

Phyrex Parsec Taste Tester

the greataxe didint have to be all techy and stuff, just have a "different" look. the blade could have been squarish or something with a metal shaft instead of wood. that alone would be plenty to make the greataxe "feel" futuristic without really being futuristic

20. Sordak

Sordak Void-Bound Voyager

so if hylotl have an asian accent.
    do florans have an arney accent?