1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED New Stars with mini-Biomes themed Planets (Tiers 7 to 10) 1.24

Makes all mini-biomes appear as planets to explore in the universe

1. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Only Frackin Universe. Extended Story works fine with it.

2. tGMP

tGMP Void-Bound Voyager

shame, really. want as many star and planet variations in my universe as possible. that way it really does feel like a universe

oh well, there are plenty other planets to keep me occupied :)

3. ItsDarry1

ItsDarry1 Space Hobo

The issue still comes from the naming conventions used within the mod. Both this mod and Frackin Universe use '/monsters/ground/hugebiped/head/rhino/hugerhinohead.monsterpart' as well as other types. If someone were to somehow find a way to remove these conflicting types, then this mod and Frackin Universe would both work fine together.

If you download the GitHub version of Frackin Universe and remove the duplicate files from Frackin, it will work. However, you cannot do this with the Workshop version unless these duplicate names are changed in this mod itself.

4. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

The author of this mod gives anyone the green light to do whatever they please with his mod, as long as credit is given. So if someone reading this, wants to make an FU compatible variant of this mod, you can go ahead and do it.

I'll try and look into this and see if I can find someway make this FU Compatible, no promises as I'm still somewhat noobish on this sort of thing if I'm being honest.