1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED NEW SERRA [custom stealth exploration shuttle] Glad Giraffe

The "New Serra" its a customized ship based in the SALYUT-SOYUZ structure and SOMA archives

1. Black Void

Black Void Master Chief

Black Void submitted a new mod:

NEW SERRA [custom stealth exploration shuttle] - The "New Serra" its a customized ship based in the SALYUT-SOYUZ structure and SOMA archives

Read more about this mod...

2. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Huh, neat! What a coincidence that I was binge-DLing your previous ships just yesterday. Love the aesthetic.
    Also re: ship pets: they're linked to the tech station object, so just provide an extra folder with modified tech station objects.
    Like, look at this example from the Hylotl tech station:

Code:
    {
      "objectName" : "hylotltechstation",
      "colonyTags" : ["hylotl"],
      "printable" : false,
      "rarity" : "Common",

"interactAction" : "OpenAiInterface",

"category" : "decorative",

"description" : "This tech station allows me to communicate with S.A.I.L and enable tech!",
      "shortdescription" : "Tech Station",
      "race" : "hylotl",
      "lightColor" : [67, 102, 61],

"apexDescription" : "A tech station. I can enable tech and talk to S.A.I.L through this.",
      "avianDescription" : "I can use this station to enable tech and talk to S.A.I.L.",
      "floranDescription" : "Floran use thisss for magiccc and talk to sshhip S.A.I.L!",
      "glitchDescription" : "Informative. This tech station allows me to choose tech and talk to S.A.I.L.",
      "humanDescription" : "A tech station. Allows me to communicate with S.A.I.L and enable tech!",
      "hylotlDescription" : "This tech station enables tech and allows me to communicate with S.A.I.L.",

"inventoryIcon" : "hylotltechstationicon.png",
      "orientations" : [
        {
          "imageLayers" : [ { "image" : "hylotltechstation.png:<color>.<frame>", "fullbright" : true }, { "image" : "hylotltechstationlit.png:<color>.<frame>" } ],
          "imagePosition" : [-16, -8],
          "frames" : 8,
          "animationCycle" : 1.0,

"spaceScan" : 0.1,
          "anchors" : [ "background" ]

}
      ],

"scripts" : [
        "/objects/spawner/shipPetSpawner.lua"
      ],
      "scriptDelta" : 20,
      "shipPetType" : "crasberry",
      "spawnOffset" : [12, -1]
    }

At the very end you can see how the pet is implemented. Just change those with other species' pets and you're golden!

3. cloud-bro

cloud-bro Big Damn Hero

I enjoy the ship, and I am not sure but I may have found a bug. When you repair the ship and upgrade it, the fuel gauge is not repaired, and inaccessible. I may have installed it incorrectly, but I wanted to point this out just in case.

4. DrUltraman

DrUltraman Void-Bound Voyager

I am a big fan of this ship's design, and I am glad that the ship has been officialy updated and re-released.
    I previously used it as my ship through the SALYUT ship mod, even customizing it myself.
    [​IMG]
    This is the modified design I created for my own use, with the center of the hull being blank so I could add custom windows, and like you I used the SOMA ship mod's guns.

RP PART - The Hylotl pirates had attempted to get hold of SERRA ships, in the intent to sell/re-pourpose them. However, after the raid their was the usual desperate "Tactical advance in the opposite direction" and some of their looted ships were damaged.
    This one in particular was severely damaged, and the pirates were going to scrap it, untill they decided to trick me (my character Dr. Oliver John Ultraman) into buying it.
    I then spent a large chunk of resources and time re-building it, and eventualy using it as a display ship for any technologies my small company "ULT Engineeing" develops or modifys.

Its main features are;
    -FTL 5.9 Dual furnace reactors
    -Reinforced Silver plating
    -Durasteel hull
    -2x SOMA small cannons, 1x SOMA small cannon (extened barrel)
    -2x SOMA large cannons (extended barrels)
    -1x High charge Heigis particle beam cannon
    -Original engine, modified with direct reactor venting ports (reactor starts to overload and you can vent it via the engines)
    -Alternative text on the side
    -Multi-race lifesupport
    -advanced coms array
    and increased interior space.

5. Black Void

Black Void Master Chief

hi, thanks for the check, im going to work on that :O

6. Black Void

Black Void Master Chief

WOW man, just GREAT i really enjoy the RP Part xD , the ship looks aswesome :O , the extended cannons look nice, and the extra space , really neat
    i think Black Void Customs its going to send a letter to ULT Engineeing CEO in the nex couple of days :)

7. DrUltraman

DrUltraman Void-Bound Voyager

Happy you liked it, I also made some similar modifications to your newest T8 product,
    [​IMG]
    I extended several of the cannons and added a rather large Beam cannon to the top. (I like yor idea for the blue laser/energy showing, I think it suits the ship more than the red colour I picked for my one)
    Added more signal arrays and re-did the bridge window that kinda bugged me a bit. (I also removed all the blue energy parts removed from the lit image - I like the glowing effect it causes them to have)
    Still need to add the Custom Text though, and planning to add smaller turrets, or a kind of radio dish.
    ULT Engineering looks forward to any future negotiations and/or partnerships with Black Void Customs.

8. Black Void

Black Void Master Chief

Black Void updated NEW SERRA [custom stealth exploration shuttle] with a new update entry:

Fixed Bugs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Kajshiki

Kajshiki Orbital Explorer

Hello. Thanks for mod. I like it very much.
    But... I have a little problem: into my ship there are two fuel hatch. One of them is still broken and don't work (my ship tier - 8). And other fuel hatch is OK.

10. Black Void

Black Void Master Chief

Hi! can you send a picture of the problem?, and... its just happen in tier 8? thanks

11. Kajshiki

Sorry, I don't remember, when its happened ^^' I ignored it until the ship became tier 8 and the fuel hatch has not disappeared.

Serra_fuelhatch.png

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  12. Black Void

Black Void Master Chief

I run a quick play minutes ago and i had the same problem =/ , i checked the data files and block png's and nothings wrong with them =/ i really do not have any ideas to repair this =/ ...
    just change the unbreakeable parameter to true, so it can be "destroyed" and "placed" anywhere else but thats not the idea so, tomorrow im gonna try it again =/.

If there is no way to repair that, im not know if i want to continue making mods :( my friend was the "scripter" i just make the pixel art :(

sorry everybody u_u

13. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

how do you get custom ships to work?

14. Kajshiki

Stop panic :) Very nice mod. You are done a great work.

I find and fixed bug.
    Look at files serraT0block.png .. serraT8block.png: color that use fuel hatch must be:
    serraT0block.png, serraT1block.png - R:128, G:44, B:41
    serraT2block.png - R:255, G:87, B:81
    serraT3block.png, serraT4block.png, serraT5block.png, serraT6block.png, serraT7block.png, serraT8block.png - R:255, G:90, B:90
    Check these files.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english. It's not my native language. ^^'

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  15. francisl92

francisl92 Void-Bound Voyager

This ship looks really great but the fuel hatch duping upon upgrading in the later tier and SAIL's placement on the higher tiers really bothers, but otherwise it looks really nice.

16. Commander.Cogsley.Schalts

Commander.Cogsley.Schalts Void-Bound Voyager

Having a bit of trouble at the moment, it appears that my AI Console doesn't work, so I can't upgrade it or teleport really anywhere...?

17. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Wonder if this will work on unstable?

18. ZobrAZ

ZobrAZ Void-Bound Voyager

Any chance to update for 1.0 release?

19. Ashar

Ashar Void-Bound Voyager

yeah, please update, i jsut get an error when launching teh current build of the game

20. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I believe this mod to be dead[I hope not].
    But if it isn't dead let's hope someone can take it and update it.