New Paritees Causing Errors

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Amalthea, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Amalthea

Amalthea Void-Bound Voyager

Here's the Log: https://smapi.io/log/dpXcYcPS

The big Errors I can't figure out how I should fix things involve debug errors where the BFAV mod cannot replace items, it then failed in the GameLoop.SaveLoaded event, and then a game error still involved with the new Paritee mod: An error occurred in the base update loop: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

It's also throwing up errors involving CP Seasonal Witchy-Gothic Buildings, but there doesn't appear to be an issue in-game because the art on the farm is correct. Then an error involving starfish in Json Assets.

I also have a "you can update the following mods:" Where I have the most recent download of all those nexxus pages, so I'm unsure what I should be doing in that regard.

I read that the new Paritees is using CP now, but I'm not sure where I should go to get the CP packs to go with it and Trent's New Animals seems to be having errors where I can't buy the added animals. If these aren't required with each other I'd love to know.

I know its a lot but any input would be wonderful, thank you in advance for your

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Amalthea Not sure, but it may be the old animals causing it to crash. The update is a totally rewritten version and only uses the packs like sample.