RP New Hylotl Rebellion (RP Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Desolator, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ShroomiesMuggins

ShroomiesMuggins Tentacle Wrangler

After everyone is ready, Gear starts the briefing.
    "Alright. Here's the plan. We move in through an air conduit into the hallways. Then, we make our way up to the command center. There, we extract any remaining data and get out. From what we've heard there are no survivors. We also know that there is apparently a Level 4 Agaran Mutation. If you run into it, do not engage unless you are being attacked. The smaller ones are easy, but the mutations, stay away from them at all costs. Get your suits and gear weapons ready, we going."
    ((Sorry of absence, lets get this thing going again!))

2. Psychoman53

Psychoman53 Void-Bound Voyager

Checking profiles of agaran mutations and replacing ammo supply . *grins with excitement*
    (Also , sorry I've been gone for so long . School problems .)

Also (for desolator) ,
    Equipment stats (PM me if I have to change anything)

Durasteel nanosuit : able to withstand harsh weather and environments and has been modified for spec op usage and has a cloaking generator

Trixozion stealth sniper rifle : fashioned with a military grade silencer , this rifle fires 1 fifty calibre round per 5 seconds with 3 rounds per mag while also having a high range scope able to see up to 65 yards while also having optional laser sight and a reasonably high recoil

Dual Helios energy autopistols : 15 rounds per second with optional high stun blasts with 30 rounds per mag with medium recoil and laser sight . Used only in close combat

Dual Modified vibroblades : modified with extra support and a longer and sharper blade . Only used in close quarter combat or if primary weapon has been lost

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  3. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

very nice :DD

4. Desolator

((Yay more silence! Its actually creeoy))

5. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

((I think its dead. Let me make sure if it is dead by poking it!*poke**poke* hmm.... it might be alive!( start posting again!)))((by the way, stuff stats!

glass thread lab coat with same material gloves: resistant to most deadly chemical, but when exposed to a exceptional amount of heat, it falls apart.

tesla gun: uses metal conduits for ammo, and has a high stun time of 20 seconds.

desert eagle: modified with hollow point sniper bullets as ammo and can be used for long range.))

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  6. Desolator

thanks!

7. Desolator

still more silence. are we waiting for shroomies to get this thing running, as hes the one running the op?

8. Desolator

9. Purnceks

Purnceks Tentacle Wrangler

Hello! ! !

10. Desolator

hey

11. Psychoman53

wow isn't there any RP stuff we can do?

12. Desolator

Unfortunately not soldier. No one in the clan ever comes by anymore. Maybe one or two but not nearly enough people to do a proper role play. If you still want to get in the New Hylotl Rebellion when playing games, join our steam group. Just have your starbound forum name or profile pic, then Ill let you into the group. The group is New Hylotl Rebellion (Starbound) Hope to see you there soon

13. Psychoman53

Aw dam, ah well

14. Desolator

It really s a shame :( o you wanna join my steam group

15. Psychoman53

Haven't bought starbound on steam tho

16. Desolator

Its not required right now. If you use steam regularly, perhaps we can have people in out clan join up for some multiplayer gameplay perhaps