RP New Hylotl Rebellion (RP Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Desolator, Mar 14, 2014.

1. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

when slice finally arrived at the hangar, he saw Desolator and GhostHammer waiting patiently inside. With a slight wave, he aswell started waiting for the briefing.

2. Axolotemen

Axolotemen Title Not Found

As Vielon approaches the hangar, he sees that Slice, Desolator and GhostHammer are already there, and says 'So... What's going on?'

nababoo likes this.
  3. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

"Good morning to you both. I hope you are prepared. I believe we just need to wait for Commander Gear before we can start the briefing"

4. CandyToast

CandyToast Void-Bound Voyager

Hark!" CandyToast says, a small crater lies where he materialized."My name is CandyToast, I see my multiversal transporting system has worked! Where am I?" He asks while he sharpens his demon bone sword, with wires running inside of it to charge even better attacks. "What's going on here?" (Sorry if I'm messing up any plot, just thought I'd drop by)

5. epicness403

epicness403 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I walk in and say hi

6. Desolator

Desolator looks at the crater in shock, then his look shows total annoyance. "Hello, This is the New Hylotl Rebellion base. How did you get here? This place is hidden."
    Hello, uh, what was your name again? We are just preparing for briefing.

7. CandyToast

"I'm thinking inter dimensional travel."

8. Desolator

((Ooookay then. Back to RP!))
    "I will inform Gear later about the mission. Lets get on with briefing." A hologram turns on, showing the surface of a planet. "4 hours ago, we lost contact to one of our research outposts in the Delta sector. The reason that outpost is important is because it is known to have a special type of ore that can alter gravity, which be used for a multitude of devices and possibly weapons. We suspect that it was raided by hostile Agarans, that's why I had you choose those weapons. I want you to go to base, find any survivors and if you can, extract all data and research on the ore, and return to base. Be careful, and good luck. Dismissed."

9. CandyToast

"Erm... Should I clean up the crater?" CandyToast asks while his NovaFerret plays with his sword, swinging it all over.

10. Desolator

"Yeah, you better clean that up."
    ((I hope people start role-playing again soon...))

11. Axolotemen

Axolotemen Title Not Found

'Okay, i guess I'll just go to the ship, *Starts walking backwards to the ship* to... You know, getting it ready and stuff' *Turns to the ship and runs*

nababoo likes this.
  12. warlava50

Ah, that ore. I got a shipment of it just last week. I will studying the ore and the outpost more on the ship until we leave.

13. Desolator

"Alright. Good luck to the 5 of you. You better set up camp in case something comes up. Set up camp and wait for further instructions."

14. epicness403

My name is uh I forgot I think its 4123something anyway I guess I'll just go to my ship.

15. epicness403

Then ill go to the planet and make a simple structure of dirt then put down a bed.

16. Desolator

((Try and stick to what everyone else is doing. You're all loading on the one ship))

17. GhostHammer

GhostHammer Poptop Tamer

"Ok, I'll start up the ship, I think I'm the only qualified pilot anyway"
    Hammer walks into the ship and gets to the controls. He starts it up and the whole ship comes alive.
    "Alright, everyone in!"

18. warlava50

(walks inside the ship to his onboard study with laptop to play chess during ride, as well as pixels and techs.)

19. epicness403

20. GhostHammer

GhostHammer Poptop Tamer

After everyone is in, GhostHammer starts the engines and takes off. A few hours of FTLing and doing nothing they finally reach the planet. Ghost decides to stay in orbit for now.
    ((Sorry if short, had to move this thing along))