RP New Hylotl Rebellion (RP Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Desolator, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

New Hylotl Rebellion Roleplay Thread

This is a thread for the New Hylotl Rebellion Roleplay thread. There are a few rules.
    Rules:
    • No godmodding
    • Don't kill other people's characters without permission, especially allies.
    • Please use this thread mainly for RP. If you're having an OOC post, say so at the beginning like this ((Blah, Blah, Blah!))
    • Don't die a bunch. I'm serious
    • Pick a weapon and stick with it for the mission.
    The RP begins at the NHR Base at Dalnatia. It has everything that you need, food, weaponry, residence you name it. The base is full of workers. On the neighboring planets there are camps for refugees that may have been rescued from past missions.

Missions can only be created by Desolator, if you have an idea for a mission, PM me first. Note that members can only be part of one mission at a time, and that there may be more than one mission going on at a time.

All posts must be at least 3 sentences. PM Someone to discuss what happens in a battle, so the fight happens in one post. Unless, of course, the fight in question is a war.

Wars take place between two clans. We will see which thread to post on for RP. More to come later.

Events may take place at anytime and could be anything, from assisting a friendly clan (this is WAY different than wars) or fighting a boss/massive monsters.

Here is a link to the main thread if anyone wants to join: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-new-hylotl-rebellion.71532/

Pixelstomp likes this.
  2. Desolator

Attention! The war with the New Floran Kingdom is now over. (RP)

3. ShroomiesMuggins

ShroomiesMuggins Tentacle Wrangler

Gear sits in his room, using his computer, while also modifying his gun.
    ((I'm guessinig we're gonna wait until we have more people posting on RP huh?))

4. Desolator

((Alright, new mission coming up. Get your stuff ready))

5. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

6. Desolator

7. Desolator

((Pretty much...))

8. Psychoman53

Psychoman53 Void-Bound Voyager

Do we decide on our own what types of weaponry or not ?

9. Desolator

((Yes, you decide BEFORE the mission, during the mission, you have what you brought with you. Look at the rules if you need anything))

10. Moved to RP section.

Pixelstomp likes this.
  11. Desolator

Ok, thanks, will the link be changed?

12. Yes.

13. Desolator

ok thanks

14. Desolator

((OK STARTING RP in 3.....2....1.....GO!))
    A voice booms over the intercom. "All units. One of our outposts in the Delta Sector has lost contact a few hours ago. I want all available personnel to investigate. Also, there are reports that there are aggressive Agaran's on the planet. It is recommended that you bring flamethrowers, grenade launchers and LMG's on this mission. Good luck."
    ((I hope people start to take RP seriously though.....))

15. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"Finally, something to do around here." Slice said, finishing up his research. Then, he picked up his invention, which he called proto-x. It looked like a desert eagle, yet inside of it there was a small tesla coil, so it was basically a pocket flamethrower, yet slightly less powerful and it shot lightning.Still, even though he tested it, it could still short circuit. Then he started walking to the hangar.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  16. ShroomiesMuggins

ShroomiesMuggins Tentacle Wrangler

"Well it's about time." Gear said. He was told to bring some weapons against these Agarans, so he went to the armory and walked out with two holstered A3X Machine-pistols and on his back he had a HR6 SMG with a mini flame-thrower attached to the bottom, his weapon was strapped to a bandoleer with extra ammo slung on his back. 'Better get to the hanger for briefing' he thought to himself as he dashed to the hanger.
    ((I'm not dead! :DD Just been busy with stuff))

17. Axolotemen

Axolotemen Title Not Found

'Heck Yeah' Vielon mutters as he heads to the armory, and picks up his shotgun, along with some combustible rounds (Isn't technology amazing?) for it,grenades and his toolbelt. 'Lock and load' He says as he loads his shotgun while heading to the hangar.

nababoo likes this.
  18. Desolator

((Welcome back! Nice to see you back in action! I thought you were KIA :( but good to have you back! Also, some of your weapons sound a little OP, so can you tell me the specs?))

19. GhostHammer

GhostHammer Poptop Tamer

Warlight (Soon to be GhostHammer) hears the message and finishes up his work. He is repairing one of the militia ships that was damaged in a recent confrontation ((If you are NFK or one of the first members of NHR you'll know about this)) He then gets into his proper gear and awaits Commander Desolator and everyone else for briefing.
    ((Its a bit short but whatever. Anyways I'm back! :DD You can all see me more often))

Desolator likes this.
  20. Desolator

((Yay you're not dead! Missed you bro!))
    Desolator walks into the Hanger to find only GhostHammer at the hanger. He nods at GhostHammer in acknowledgement an waits for everyone else to arrive