1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue New game creation broke on Android 11

Discussion in 'Support' started by Brandon83day, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Brandon83day

Brandon83day Space Hobo

IDK if y'all currently know I reached out on Twitter as well as email to support. On Android 11 the game is currently broke as far as making a new game. I recently came from iOS back to Android. I'm on Pixel 4 XL on current public Android 11. It will not go past the character creation part to make a new game. You can type in your name of character and farm and what not. It will type it on the phone but you can't see it on the game or in the phone it's like invisible letters. It will not register on the game so it will not let you tap the check mark to start a new game. It is really annoying. Will a hot fix be released or is it going to be fixed in the next update? Hoping for a hot fix or something soon. It is like buying a car that don't run. Hahahaha . Hope to hear back soon. So of you are a pixel owner the game is not playable. If y'all need further information please ask I'll give what I can.
    Thanks, Brandon
    Screenshot_20200909-195424.png

This is what you see. The keyboard will pop up. You can type but you can't see letters on the game app or in the typing section for the word you are entering.

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

As this is not a Mac/Linux issue I've moved the thread.