New friends!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by The Legend of Jonnii, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Hello everyone!

I am Jonnii and I am a small YouTuber with big goals! I started playing Stardew Valley yesterday and instantly fell in love with the game. I always try to join forums in games I love so if you are on Monomi Park's (Slime Rancher) forum you may have seen me there too :D I love making new friends and just talking to people so aside from here feel free to find me on twitter @LegendofJonnii although I will try to stay active on here a lot too because this game is great! Like I said before I am a small YouTuber as of now but I have grown fairly quickly in the couple of months that I have been doing videos and I plan on one day doing a lot of charity events when I can pull in a following to help me push the events!

I hope you guys have a great day and IF you want feel free to check out my lets play of this game! (I promise I won't spam you guys too much with youtube stuff because I know how annoying that can be)

2. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Welcome to the forums!

3. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome! :party:
    Friendly people are, as always, welcome here!

4. Alaine

Alaine Guest

welcome

5. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!
    Seems a lot of people have been joining because of Stardew Valley [​IMG]

Lavranzo and Roubo like this.
  6. It is a really good game! I'm excited to dig around in the other games as well since I love fun indie games :D

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]good sir! Enjoy playing SV!

8. Thank you all :D You're all good people!

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  9. CornWaterer

CornWaterer Tentacle Wrangler

I feel this way too. I am mildly embarrassed I hadn't noticed Chucklefish before. I will be buying Starbound this weekend: If it's as good as it looks, I can see myself locked into that Stardew Valley for the year.

Lavranzo and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  10. We all learn about new things everyday! While I am sad that I didn't know about this awesome company and community sooner, I'm happy to at least know about them in general now :D

CornWaterer and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  11. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums Jonii :rofl:
    pretty cool channel :DD +1 subscribe :up:

12. Thank you for checking me out :D I won't let you down!

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  13. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Welcome to the forums.