New Floran Kingdom

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Jan 6, 2013.

1. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Sure, just as long as we terraform the living hell of the started planet and keep tabs on the Planets we claim.
    And just as long as there are people playing aswell(Jesus Christ, I griefed the hell out of first planet I came into due to boredom...)

Coudnt ya just edit yer first post so you can keep Coordinates?
    Id be a nice touch.

Also, question, is it allowed to use Creative Mod for buildings?

Cloudhopper likes this.
  2. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Yup! Creative Mod is one of the few mods that the server's gonna have, unless people start requesting other ones.

yclatious likes this.
  3. Spartacus805

Spartacus805 Aquatic Astronaut

Username: Spartacus805
    Species: Floran
    Character Personality: Smart, tough,
    Job: Warrior
    Weapon: I really don't know, I use a variety of weapons.
    5 Sentence Bio of your past: Tired of the sickness in the Floran home planet, Spartacus805 set out to seek a more intelligent and fully-lived life. Trying his best to avoid the horrid and carnivorous memories, Spartacus805 has a part of his body that screams out: "Ssssstab....Ssstab..Sstab....." Well, ya that's my story. This wasn't five sentences, but still.
    Home Village: Hmmm.... I never really lived in a village.... Mostly my Spaceship
    <===-0-===>
    Do You Want To Lead a Village: No thanks, too much work

4. Cloudhopper

Accepted! Welcome to the team, you can find a link to the RP Thread on the main page if you'd like to participate; if you have any questions, feel free to ask in either a PM or by posting on this thread. :)

5. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ayy guise

So, me and Cloud are discussing a possible new clan. As you can see, the NFK isn't exactly the most active clan nowadays, and with Starbound 1.0 launching soon, there will be a lot of newcomers to the forums. Now, tey're not gonna join a clan that;s inactive, they're gonna join a new, fresh clan with active members and a good story. So, while we're still just brainstorming, we're gonna have an awesome new clan, and hopefully all of you guys will join us with this transition. If you want to be a part of this new project, reply to this post and I'll add you to a PM with me and Cloud.

thx guise

6. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Sure, im up for it, but next time, maybe we could all just build some spawns and such for the planets?

Also, maybe we shoudnt be so restricted in our name.NFK kinda is a bit restrictive to others, no?

Pixelstomp and Cloudhopper like this.
  7. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

Yeah, I approve a new clan name and I wanna be part of it to. Count me in.

Pixelstomp likes this.
  8. Spartacus805

Spartacus805 Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah, I'm in. I have a question though, will there be a server?

And if so, Will we all start as fresh-spawns or something?

9. Cloudhopper

There will be a server for the clan, yes. I'll be hosting it and it'll be up 24/7, but it'll probably have a reset every 8 hours or something.
    It's suggested that we all start new characters for the server, but I don't really have any way of enforcing it.

10. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, good luck to you guys

Pixelstomp and Cloudhopper like this.
  11. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

holy crap this thing is still going

12. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

atually we made a new clan...

Cloudhopper and Pixelstomp like this.
  13. Cloudhopper

You're welcome to join our new clan, the Voidbound Voyagers, if you'd like! We're going to have building contests, a dedicated server, and lots more!
    Link's in my Signature if you're interested. :)