New Floran Kingdom

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

NEW FLORAN KINGDOM

The New Floran Kingdom is a roleplay group/kingdom. We're just like Florans, but we stayed behind on our home-world to discover space travel ourselves, and are more civil than the other Florans. When our own space travel technology was complete, we left to colonize the stars ourselves. Please note that any races can join the New Floran Kingdom.

Story
    When the Floran race discovered Faster-than-light technology from a destroyed avian ship, they began mass-producing it without knowledge of how each part contributes. A small group of florans thought this would pose a problem, and so they stayed behind on the Homeplanet. After 2 years, It was complete. The new floran kingdom's understanding of advanced technology seperated them from the rest of the Floran Race.

Jobs

everybody in the Floran Kingdom has a job. Pick one from this list:
    Farmer - Farms crops like Corn. They may be our cousins, but its survival of the fittest.
    Lumberjack - Lumberjacks cut down trees, and can sell the wood for 5 pixels a piece.
    Miner - Miners dig around and sell ores. Pretty self-explanatory
    Architect - Architects build structures, and if we can get a server up, they will build the Village.
    Explorer - Explorers look around to find strange creatures, or ancient temples, and sell their loot.
    Craftsman - Craftsmen can buy materials from Explorers, Miners, and Lumberjacks, so they can build items to sell.
    Warrior - Warriors make their money by defending villages, and fighting monsters (If they drop pixels)
    Diplomat - Diplomats can apply to lead a village, and they can help request alliances with other clans.

Merchant - Sell items for pixels, and make a profit!
    Tamer - Tames creatures to help in battle, or as a companion.
    *Alchemist - If potions are in Starbound, alchemists will brew them.*

Laws
    The "Laws" of the floran kingdom are really just guidelines for interacting with each other on the forums, and ingame behavior.

1. No threatening your fellow members
    2. Constant harassment isn't allowed
    3. No random death-matching once SB comes out
    4. No random Death-matching in the Role-play
    5. Be a polite person
    Those should be enough.

APPLICATION

Username:
    Species:
    Character Personality:
    Job:
    Weapon:
    5 Sentence Bio of your past:
    Home Village:
    (OPTIONAL)
    Do You Want To Lead a Village:
    Village Name:
    Village Theme:

Members List:
    MisterGryphon , Anthony P, Lakerkb25 , Paillan , GabirilosGR , TrinityMoon , The Mute One , GalacticGirl , NuggetJune , Capitulated , Star_Blinder , Gearnova , Lithium , master_cyris , BlooLink , Ariexe , Solkir, EvilPerson , depressedwalrus , XbigXjohnx , KingMe111 , MoleZen , GeorgeManea , The Watcher Of All , Ackar2003 , LopezLP, fabledClockwork , ayunox , Armin , astoopidtwit , Laelys , Acuex , Valjan , SlothySlothMan , Owl_Stalker , Windist , Yclatious, Spartacus805

Allies: Star Veterans, Star Trackers, USSP, New Hylotl Rebellion

Rivals: None, yay!

To-Do list:
    • Get a server!
    • Color code members list!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. MisterGryphon

MisterGryphon Space Hobo

Username: MisterGryphon​
    Race: Floran​
    Character Personality: Serious, smart, quick to anger​
    Job: Diplomat​
    Primary Weapon: Shotgun​
    Secondary Weapon: Shield​
    5 Sentence Bio: MisterGryphon was born a scavenger living on a small planet. His family found a spaceship when he was young, and they flew to space to become merchants and bounty hunters. MisterGryphon decided to go and find his own path at the age of 13. He is now a diplomat for a guild of warlocks in the deepest reach of space. Fifth sentence...​
    Do you want to lead a village?: Nope.​
    Village Name:​
    Village Theme:​
    :whoop:

3. Username: Anthony P.
    Race: Floran
    Character Personality: Tough,Sneaky,Smart
    Job: Explorer
    Primary Weapon: Any Power Guns/Swords
    Secondary Weapon: Shield
    5 Sentence Bio: Anthony was born a special Floran,the son of the royal King Of The Florans. As The Florans went to war with the Apex, his father and mother were assinated. The kings last orders was to keep him safe,so Anthony was sent to Earth on a quest to make a living. Anthony soon found a job as a explorer, learning he was good at finding various minerals. So Anthony's life went on as he found more and more secrets withen the world of Starbound.
    Do You Want To Lead A Village: No.

4. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

Alliance?

5. Cloudhopper

@ Anthony: Accepted.
    @Paillan Sure! Star Trackers, right?

6. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Username: Lakerkb25
    Race: Floran Novakid Floran Human ((Hooray for the incredible race-changing Loker.))
    Primary: Hard-Light Shotgun An assault rifle with a special design, injecting the custom-made bullets with a poison. Upon hitting the enemy, the bullets attempt releasing the poison onto the target.
    Secondary: Corrosive Shield An enchanted knife that Laker received from a tribe of mysterious Florans. One minute after it leaves the person of Lake, it teleports back to him. This can be toggled off by saying a chant.
    Character Personality: Smart, sarcastic, charge! Cannibalistic mass-murderer, apparently.
    Job: Warrior, Explorer, Baby Eater
    Bio: ((Edited this out. Realized my application bio conflicted with my role-play back-story, so ignore dis part.))
    Village Name: J'ktopo
    Theme: War

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  7. Paillan

@Cloudhopper: right sir!

8. Cloudhopper

@Paillan: Alliance accepted!

@Lakerkb25: Alrighty, youre in!

9. Paillan

User name: Paillan

race: Avian
    Primary: lancer lance
    Secondary: (most dure metal name here) shield
    Character personality: shy, wise, autocontrollable rage
    Job: Warrior and/or architect
    Bio: Paillan is just an avian that one day lost his wings, now equiped whit mechanical ones, he leads his own path in Star trackers, but also has joined the new floran kingdom, to help whit his mature and wise knowledge, he is really serious and always looks unhappy. Nowdays he is still wondering... what would had happened whit his home planet?. He nows something, at least, he will never let a planet explode. He will always die, before seing his mother planet exploding again. For the sake of home planets, i will banish you out my sight!
    Do i want to lead a village: Yes
    Village name: Sky limit
    Village theme: planet defense from above
    I hope dual clan is permited, otherwise, meh, we still are allies :3 EDIT: ADDED 5 BIO THINGY

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  10. Cloudhopper

Haha, you're accepted, but your Bio has to be five sentences.

11. GabirilosGR

GabirilosGR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

APPLICATION FORM:
    Username:Bonespectre
    Race: Avian
    Character Personality: pleasant,very serius about importan things and likes adventures
    Job:Warrior/Leader
    Weapon:One-Hander sword or axe
    Secondary:Any type of shield or pistol
    5 Sentence Bio of your past:Bonespectre borned in a planet named Alianer when humans and avians began the war.He had no mother cause she died at the war,his father was a commander at the Avian army but one day he died too at a fight. Bonespectre had to learn how to fight from a very young age so he could protect himself and be a warrior like his father.He learn how to use melle weapons, shields very quickly and trying to survive alone.Some years ago he got older and he joined what was leftover from the Avian army planing to strike back the humans.After time he became leader of the army and regained alot of their territory back...well thats the story for now
    (OPTIONALS BELOW)
    Do You Want To Lead a Village:Yes
    Village Name: Korifi
    Village Theme: War theme :fusrodah::sparta:

12. Paillan

Wait, gabrilos, the great war, were humans destroyed our home planet? i was there 2!
    But i don´t seek revenge, i dunno like to see exploding planets anymore...

13. Cloudhopper

@Paillan: No advertising please.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  14. Cloudhopper

I was going to, but i didnt. *shrugs*

15. Paillan

what advertising? i see none...

16. Cloudhopper

Thanks for editing it out.

Pixelstomp and xWild WarPig like this.
  17. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, when are we gonna start the actual ROLEPLAYING?

18. Cloudhopper

((The rp starts as soon as the RP Forums get a set of rules, and if they do have guidelines already, i'll make a rp thread soon))

19. Paillan

So done they whit me, but i don´t hate them i yust... feel bad for them and their low-grade intelligence...
    (YAY DOUBLE POST!)

20. GabirilosGR

GabirilosGR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well we are different, you feel bad for them, but i feel hate for them :p