New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Laker finishes his weapon. He pulls a newly created laser off his desk, and runs up, jumping in ship as he hears Evilperson and Walrus' voices. Laker sees a Novakid about to kill Eviperson. He pulls out his gun, and shoots the Novakid. Laker's formula works, and the novakid is blasted into crystals. He runs out, without any words. He rushes to Cloud, trying to show him his new invention!

2. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Walrus sees the Virorb explode into crystals. "Huh, that was weird! Are you ok?"

3. EvilPerson

EvilPerson Void-Bound Voyager

"Yeah, just a little bit dizzy.Lets have alook around the ship . Evilperson goes into the elevator and presses up.After the elevator opens, Evilperson sees a laboratory full of inventions."Walrus, come here, I need your help"

4. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"What do you need my help for?"

Note: I can't RP for the next few hours because I have a Judo tournament.

5. EvilPerson

"Look at all these.....things.Inventions we have never even knew existed. My research center just thought it was all myths.We have to carry this to a safe place" Evilperson goes to fetch his mobile device which has extracted all the files onto its memory.He used the built in laser to detach the machines.He hacked the security system and took some weapons."Walrus, we have to go to my village and into my research center." Can you protect me?"

6. Pixelstomp

Laker runs up to Cloud. "Cloud, we need to manufacture these weapons for the Florans! The formula can implode the Novakids, and the crystals are in space and the matter destroys itself- gah, wibbly wobbly, timey wimey. The thing is, it's the key to winning this war!

7. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Got it. I found some weird creature when I was exploring and it seems to like me. It will help protect us." Walrus marvels at the inventions. "Wow. I can't wait until we find out what these are."

8. EvilPerson

Evilperson presses the button to open the door.The door starts opening."Follow me, Walrus" Evilperson started running quickly, although his speed was limited by the weigh of his backpack.
    He used his new Acid Launcher to get rid of the Novakids that were in his way.

9. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Walrus whistles and a strange machine-like contraption comes rolling in. "Hey, found any guns for me?", Walrus asks Evilperson.

10. EvilPerson

"Yeah, I got this laser rifle.You can keep it" Evilperson gives the rifle to Walrus
    "We're nearly there.If we get close enough to the village, the turrets will activate and will kill the nova kids following us."
    Evilperson takes out his mobile device and types a message saying : Open the gates and set the turrets to shoot novakids only.

11. Pixelstomp

Laker runs out, and begins working on new rifles with this new Crystal-Dissolving tech. He spots a Novakid Flagship hovering in the distance, beaming down armies of Novakids. "Oh crap!"
    Laker brings up EvilPerson's and Walrus' signals. "Guys, the Novakids are planning an all out invasion on New Atlan'iin!

12. EvilPerson

"All right.I'm heading for my village anyway so I'll send backup."

13. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

*returns from the forest and sees the madness*"Where I to much time away?*hides quickly form the novakids coming*"they control the whole village, I hope the other are right..."*takes out his spear, put on his wings and makes a quick meditation, charges his ki (lol NOPE)*"This is...AVIAN MADNESS!!!!"*goes in a berserker rage to the novakids and starts killing and throwing them away*"They are too much!, he thinks, what can I do?!"*sees the fallen ship*"let's try that..."*enters the ship*there it is... as I saw it on my nightmares... the legendary sunburster the novakids crafted from pure solar energy... how could the guys not see it? o right, it looks like light..."*a mechanical voice talks*-Security for sunburster:¿What the name of the novakid's home star?-CRAP !, I don´t now!, he thinks*"Umm... Aphatis furnace?"-Correct, opening security container-"Whoa, I am a genius!-Turn around avian*I turn around*Thaks for opening for us, we didn't remembered it, thanks for the sunburster*points his weapon to my face*-Last wish?-"Yeah, Hiper tornado!*press a button from wings*-Hipertornado now activating...-A mechanical voice says-*Paillan starts spining at hight speed, producing really strong air blast*

14. MRDaniel

MRDaniel Void-Bound Voyager

*Arrives the ship*"Nice! Finally!*Goes inside and set the cordinades of floran planet*"Hope the guys are alright...*Sets up and goes to light speed*

15. GabirilosGR

GabirilosGR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello people.
    Is there any way I can join the RP again? :p

16. MRDaniel

MRDaniel Void-Bound Voyager

apear randomly from nowhere. Apear whit me! :D

17. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Walrus catches the laser rifle. "Thanks! Let's kick some novakid ass, and get some new tech to save New Atlan'lin!" Walrus contacts Laker and asks if it will be possible to outfit their weapons with the crystal-dissolving tech. While he is speaking, a novakid drops down right in front of Walrus! He lifts up his rifle, and blasts it. It takes a few hits to kill it. "Yup, we really need that tech!"

18. Paillan

*feels really bad after the tornado*"I will uninstall that thing from my wings one day..."*gets inside the weapon's chamber*"Whoa, I thought it was a sword!"*sees the sunburster*"Should I really use this massive weapon, I think better not, lets take it for now"*takes out a piece of leather and coverts the sword whit it, takes the sword inside this corvert*"Whoa, feels hot! I hop i don't burn...*"Some movakids see him and start shotting*-STOP HIM!-one says-He got the sunburster!-Wait... I think this people fear the weapon, meaby I can use it...*Takes out the weapon*I would say, this is a sword-lance!*novakids turn back*-Don't you do that!-They say-"Right, what is the worse that can happen*swings the weapon, and at the instant a blast of sun energy goes forward and makes a crater*"Ups..."

19. Pixelstomp

I watch as you blast the Novakid. "Nice work! It will go faster with the crystal-tech. Come to my lab if you get a chance, I can probably take a few unwanted things out from the rifle, add on some more space, and put in some of the crystal tech. Come over as soon as you can." Laker grabs out his Converting Tools, and a Crystal-Tech Modifier. He sets up his lab to convert a weapon.

20. Paillan

*gets out from the mess and sees a floran faraway running*"Walrus! I have to go whit him!"*Runs between novakids, taking some ones off whit his lance*"Better not using the weapon, were is he going?"*Follows walrus*