New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

((Confusing, but interesting.))

2. MRDaniel

MRDaniel Void-Bound Voyager

((sorry about that, but i felt the need of creating a good story))
    *After runing a lot inside the town, goes right in front of a police group*"crapppp...what now?"*looks around*"I have no choice..."*Grabs the lightknife, but them sees a words on it*"this is... the knife of the family... okey dad, your last wish, I am getting out whit no bloodsheed."*jumps towards the police group and knocks them as they were bowling pins*Oh... nice... RUN!"*climbs the citys walls, and escaped from his fate*

3. Cloudhopper

Cloud does research on the Novakids, since they've never been seen on the planet until now.
    "Strange..." He mutters, and one of the novakids glows bright, and hits him with a bolt of energy in its sleep.
    Cloud is knocked back into a wall, and slides to the floor.

4. Star_blinder

Star_blinder Void-Bound Voyager

((Novakid Invasion :fireball: :eek:))

5. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Laker brings up comlink, while sitting in his underground lab under his house. He wonders about Cloud's Novakid research. He puts his comlink on speaker, and calls cloud. As the response signal is weak, he hears Novakids in the background. Laker jumps from his seat, and grabs his vibro-blade. He runs out to get to Cloud's lab.

6. EvilPerson

EvilPerson Void-Bound Voyager

As Evilperson walks into the village, he hears weird sounds and sees a crashed ship.He walks up to it and inspects it,but finds nothing.Then he starts wondering about the noises coming from underground.He unsheaths his blades and shouts"Is anybody there?"

7. Pixelstomp

Evilperson feels a push over his mouth. Laker drags him back, into his house, and locks the door. He takes hand off Evilperson's mouth, and pants.
    "Sorry for the wake-up call, but there are these things called Novakids running around, at least such as my eyes, my nose, my ears, and my state of the ark scanners say. Cloud got knocked out, I have no clue where he is, and they are sending tiny patrol groups. Any ideas?" As Laker turns around, he sees a Novakid standing on his doorstep.

8. Cloudhopper

Cloud wakes up, and sees the 3 Novakids missing. Standing up, he sees small groups of armored Novakids outside
    ((War begins!))
    Holding out his hand, Cloudhopper's helmet flies toward him. He catches it, and puts it on.

9. EvilPerson

Evilperson kicks the novakid in the face and says "Their weak points are on their faces, so that's where you should hit them.Do you have any hammers or anything?"Suddenly, a novakid pulls out his gun and points it at Evilperson.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  10. Cloudhopper

((ALL OUT WAR: There's Novakids in the streets, and they're climbin' yo windows.))

Cloud fires his pistols at a novakid, hitting it on the arm, causing the vital gasses to leak out, which has an effect like if a human's arm got chopped off and left uncauterized.
    "They just keep coming... I wonder if we'll ever be able to take them down...."
    Cloud sees a Novakid pulling a gun and pointing it at Evilperson. He rushes toward the novakid, and swings his sword, slicing the Brand in two.
    "You guys seen the others?"

11. EvilPerson

"I saw a couple of them coming out of the ship" Evilperson comes up to the crashed ship , but suddenly a novakid jumps out and pins him to the ground, and starts choking him.Evilperson tries to headbutt him , but only ends up hurting his head.Evilperson pulls out a gun out of the novakids pocket and shoots him in the side of his head.

12. Pixelstomp

I'll uh... catch up with ya later.

Laker runs into his lab, kicking over any desks, stray papers, and anything else in his path. He sits down on his chair, and begins digging through files. He pulls out one reading "Nova Human Project, Cycle 100,000." Laker reads it quickly, and throws the file into the air. He sprints up to the other side of the room, and begins building a machine to destroy the Novakids!

13. EvilPerson

Evilperson climbs inside the crashed ship. Suddenly, he gets surrounded by different colored novakids. He manages to kill a few of them but ends up getting shot in the chest. He pretends that he's dead and starts waiting for.....something.

14. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

<roleplay> Walrus is returning from the forest when he hears noises coming from nearby. He finds a crashed ship and Evilperson on the ground surrounded by Novakids. He pulls out his sword and finishes the remaining ones, and checks to see if Evilperson is alive. </roleplay>

Will we have a clan/server when Starbound comes out?

15. EvilPerson

*whisper*"Are they gone?"*whisper* Evilperson carefully opens his eyes and finds another floran standing next to him."AAAHHH please don't eat me" He stumbles onto his feet.He stares at walrus for a while. "You saved me, thanks, I'll pay you back, but first let's kill these novakids" Evilperson walks into the pilot's cabin. He checks if the computer is working. The computer turns on. He doesn't know novakid......ish language very well but he could make out that he clicked a folder with the captain's log. There is a lot of writing he can't understand."Walrus, do you know novakid language?"

16. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"No, but there is someone in the village who used to work with the novakids. Maybe he can tell us, and teach us. It might be useful.

17. EvilPerson

"Protect me while I extract the computer files onto my mobile device"Evilperson sticks his mobile device into the computer and takes all the data."Now we have to wait a couple of minutes"
    Evilperson takes out his gun and starts shooting at novakids.

18. Iwuh

Iwuh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Walrus pulls out a gun and a shield. "I've got your back." Walrus shoots down a few Novakids before they get too close. He switches his gun for a sword. "I don't know how much longer we can hold them off!"

19. EvilPerson

"You shoot them while I try to close the doors" Evilperson runs up to the computer and types in 'close all exits' into the console.The exits close shut."This will give us some time"
    Evilperson suddenly saw a purple light in another room.He walked in, but the light was gone. He turned around but suddenly, a purple virorb stuck to his head."Hel....brlbrlbrlblr"

20. Cloudhopper

((As a matter of fact, I will wait and try to find out. If it's as easy, or easier, than terraria, we will have a server.))