New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

"I am off to the village, to alert all people"Goes to the main hall but them he sees something strange near the nursery"What in hell...A glitch! crap!"Takes out his lacer-lance"Yo, nurse, take all floran childrens to the safe place"she nods, while Paillan nears the constructing glitch, when he thinks he is not paying him attention, he jumps in front off him and points his lance to the main core off the robot"Hi there... Gearnova... trying to get goo again?"Puts the sharp part even more near from the main core"I could kill you, but colud won´t tolerate it...so what, will i have to repeat this thread for ever?"

2. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

((He isn't in the RP until he makes a post here))

3. Paillan

((and this is?))((SPARTA!!!))

4. Gearnova

Gearnova Big Damn Hero

Having lured Cloudhopper into the trap as planned, Gearnova activates the Glitch Micro-Singularity Drone, disguised to look like Gearnova, from the safety of his actual camp in the mountains. The drone implodes, instantly killing everyone in a two mile radius. After sending a tasteful floral arrangement and condolence card to Cloudhopper's family, Gearnova sits back in his comfy leather chair and cracks a beer.

5. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Lake wakes up in his chryo-stasis bed, gasping for air. He looks at the time indicator. It reads "5 YEARS, 9 MONTHS, 5 DAYS, 9 HOURS, 38 MINUTES IN CHRYOSTASIS." Lake sits up, looking at Glitch captors working around the stasis pod, cutting off oxygen, putting in more chryo-freezing bursts, and other things trying to kill Lake. Lake quickly kicks the glass open, and jumps out, grabbing a Glitch Captain's laser, and quickly shooting down his captors. He runs to a nearby control panel, and searches for signals. He finds two reading PAILLIAN-3B and CLOUD-549. He contacts them both, with a message saying, "This is Laker. Im back from chryostasis, the Glitches have me captive! Requesting immediate evac!" Lake sprints to the nearest armory, and finds his test subject stall. He grabs his old armor, weapons, and other tools. "Let's do this."

6. Paillan

Sees cloud inside a stais fall and quickly makes some conclutions"It´s a trap"throws cloud away before Gearnova explodes, and them receives the whole power of the explotion, using his mental resistance, he is capable to survive its huge power, but at a hight cost"Where, am I?"Hi ask"Who am I?"Them hears Laker´s a message from a comunicator in his arm"So, i am Paillan, but what do i do? and who is Laker? it seems like he is in danger, i am going to help him!"Tries to figure out how to find laker and them sees that he has mechanical wings"This could be usefull..."Start flying just using his instinct, and ends in the flying platform"If my mind conduced me here, them, it´s the best place to start..."Goes inside and sees a chamber that says *Memory recover*"That could do it..."Enters the chamber, a mechanical voice talks inmediatelly"Welcome to the memory chamber, the system is now cheking your memory brain damage, and your identity, so we can now how much information you need and which, it will take it time"After a few minutes the door closes, and the voice says" Celebral damage found is over 80% memory leak is almost total, it will take 30 hours to recover normal memory without having any celebral damage, conecting patient to system...Readying memory dreams...conecting user...Sleeping user in hight sleep...Starting dreams..."Paillan falls unconsious after that.

7. Gearnova

Gearnova Big Damn Hero

Sets off nuke destroying the entire planet. Flies off into the sunset in a fancy organic cruiser made from the corpses of Florans, never to return to this sector of space again. ((take care all, not coming back to your threads again :down:))

8. Paillan

((fuck this, you ruin every story))

9. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

((Everyone quit godmodding and stuff. Starting over the RP on page three? ._. The space pirates got 100-ish pages before this started happening))

10. Star_blinder

Star_blinder Void-Bound Voyager

(I shall Rp :fusrodah:)

A small goo eating bat gave a high pitched squeal,
    Star had woke with such a fright he had shot it.

Blood and guts exploded throughout the cave,
    Star gave a sigh and proceeded to get a mop.

after a bit of cleaning,
    he had decided to buy a cleaning android to save time.
    He remembered that robots run on goo.

Star headed to the jungle to supply some goo first,
    after hours of walking, he had found a tree bursting out with the stuff.
    it didn't take long to fill a few barrels.

(I did My First RP :DD)

11. Pixelstomp

A small escape pod launches from the Glitch station, and lands near the tree that Star is looting. I climb out of the wreckage, with cuts and wounds all over me. "Star," Laker says, "I need medical help... now..."

12. Paillan

((CAUGHT* space pirates started about 3000 years before us, and they give FREE GAMES, what else can I say?, I HATE THEM SO MUCH))
    ((Remarcable, remaking RP))
    ((action))
    After getting out the memory pot, finds out that laker´s signal has apeared in the plnaet"Good, he is whit star"Gets to the room where the children are"We can now take them to the village, the robot died, finally..."Gets out"I will go and see laker"Flies off and after a while arrives the place where star and laker are"How are you, laker?"He asks.

13. Star_blinder

Star looks over at Laker "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED".
    Star starts looking around for some leaves to use as bandages,
    "Found some" Star starts wrapping the leaves around Lakers cuts.

"That Should do" Said Star "but do you need help getting back to the village?"

14. Pixelstomp

I think I can go on my own... thanks for the help... some glitches attacked me and put me in chryostasis a few years back... talk about a wake up call.
    Laker stands up, struggling, and leans against a tree. He presses a button on his wristpad, and a hovercraft zooms near him, and he hops on. "I'll try to make it back, and thanks a lot for all the help."
    Laker presses a few buttons, and his hovercraft starts zooming towards the New Floran Village.

15. Star_blinder

Star continues to take the goo filled barrels home,
    He heads off to the village to buy a cleaning android,

Star hands the money on the counter "One cleaning android",
    the shop keeper lifts a heavy box on the counter,
    Star picks up the box and walks out,

"The town looks quite empty now that you think, Probably just watching t.v"
    Star heads home and assembles the android,

Star flicked the power on, "hope I made it right" worried Star,
    The android's eyes flickered in a reddish colour,
    "Anti plant bot 3000 Activated" said a electronic voice

Star picked up the box and read Cleaning android.
    Star rubbed a bit of dirt off and read "Anti Floran android with goo Cleaning android".

Star picked up a knife and threw it, the robot lasered it in mid air
    "why would they even have these in stores" Star sighed and ran out of the cave and shot the entrance,
    the cave collapsed, he had fallen to the ground in tears, Remembering his most treasured artifacts
    owned by his dead family.

16. Pixelstomp

Laker speeds through the forest, when he spots a Glitch Patrol Unit near him. He cuts the engines, and hops off, ducking behind a bush, trying to go unnoticed. From here, Laker hears a BOOM fro where Star's location is. He decides to head back after he deals with these Glitches. He listens in on their conversation. "...that Floran that escaped is said to have crashed 'round here... we must find him before he finds us." As one of them wandered off from the group, Laker grabbed him, covering his noise-maker, and ripping out his neck chords. He let the used-to-be-robot fall to the ground silently. He picked up a vibroblade from the corpse, and ran at the other 3. In a quick slashing movement, 3 new Glitch heads lay on the ground. Laker leaps back on his hovercraft and turns around, heading to see what caused the boom.

17. Pixelstomp

((Sorry, I didnt see this post until after Laker flew off >.<))
    As Laker heads back to Star's location, he picks up Paillian's message. "Hey Paillian. Feeling good. Star patched me up and being asleep in a pod for 6 years is very relaxing." Laker shrugs.

18. Paillan

"Good"I say"But what the hell was that noise?"See star coming towards him"What happened star? why are you crying?.

19. Star_blinder

Star stops crying "It doesn't matter, but why would anti-Floran bot be in stores?"

20. Paillan

"easy girl, even if gearnova leaved the planet, he has left many robots here..."thinks a bit"meaby the shopper is a robot to.